Chapter 196: The name for the baby in her womb

(♡)

-

As time passed by, Lalisa's body began to change little by little. When she looked at the baby growing in her belly, Lalisa felt happiness and sadness at the same time. Would she really be capable of leaving this baby here and parting for Chrichton on her own?

She became sad whenever she thought of this. But she also felt happy whenever she thought of the fact that she was carrying a baby once again, considering she'd previously believed she'd never be able to conceive again. She knew that, even if she wasn't by this baby's side, Jungkook, Mrs. Cessly and Raymond would be there, giving him all the love in the world.

On the other hand, Mrs. Cessly was looking at Lalisa's belly growing by the day, getting increasingly nervous. Lalisa had yet to officially announce her pregnancy, which was why the public wasn't aware of this fact. Mrs. Cessly was worried that, at some point, strange rumors would start circulating about the Queen's body.

Nonetheless, neither the King nor Queen were willing to publicly announce this piece of information. Therefore, there was nothing Mrs. Cessly could do to prevent this rumors from spreading. She could only wish for their relationship to get better as quickly as possible, so they could find happiness with their baby.

"What are you doing? Is that the same thing you were doing last time?"

Mrs. Cessly spoke as Lalisa was knitting. After getting pregnant, Lalisa distanced herself a little from her duties as Queen. Now, she usually used up her free time for knitting.

"I didn't particularly want to knit that again. I want to try something new this time".

After knitting something for the Queen Mother, she'd started knitting what was definitely men's clothes, but she put that aside and started working on a new project.

Before, Mrs. Cessly would have softly suggested her to continue working on the item for the King, but she couldn't do that anymore. Mrs. Cessly pretended not to notice what Lalisa was up to a while ago, and quickly changed the topic.

"Have you thought of the name for your baby?"

Lalisa said no with her head.

"It's alright, the father will give the baby a name. I don't care which name".

Hearing this sudden answer, Mrs. Cessly quickly sobered up.

"But, my Queen, they say the name of a person determines their destiny. If you take your time to look for an appropriate name for the baby, then I'm sure that will be best for him".

Lalisa bit her lips to hide the sudden storm of emotions that erupted in her mind. If the name of a person determined their destiny, then Lalisa should be experimenting a life being loved more than anyone else, since her own name meant "my love".

"...I'm sure he'll find and appropriate name".

Then, Lalisa kept knitting without uttering a single word. Seeing her reaction, Mrs. Cessly realized her predictions could have been wrong. She thought if Lalisa started showing love and affection for her baby, then surely she'd bear the same feelings for the baby's father as well.

But in reality, the Queen behaved coldly, not just with the King, but with the Queen Mother as well. Since it's been a long time since the Queen last replied to the Queen Mother's letters, the Queen Mother kept insistently sending letters in a clear sign of anger.

However, Lalisa didn't even bother reading her letters anymore. When Mrs. Cessly couldn't take it anymore and told Lalisa to have a look, the Queen calmly said she'd take care of it herself, so Mrs. Cessly shouldn't bother her about it. Fearing that the Queen might kick her out if she overstepped her boundaries, Mrs. Cessly didn't say anything else.