Part 35

Cheater- The Vamps

<<< can we talk about your boyfriend? yeah, he's got another girlfriend>>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we doing first?" Love asks. Sapnap, tourist map in hand, grabs Love and leads her in an unknown direction. Their first stop was the walk of fame. It was Love's first time seeing it too. LA has not been explored by Love yet. Not much at least. Ren and Love have gone to a couple of restaurants and studios and such. Nothing too exciting.  

After much consideration, the two make an impromptu trip to Disney Land with fast passes to get on all of the rides. Love's never been to Disney Land but living in Florida, she has been to Disney World. Dream's family used to take her with them on their family trips there. Love is happy to be here with the person who means the most to her. 

While Sapnap and Love have their day, George and Dream meet up with some friends to sightseeing and get out of their hotel rooms. Dream is in a bad mood, as all of his friends can tell. 

"Dude what is your problem?" Quackity, tired of his friends bad mood putting a cloud above their head, asks frustrated. Dream doesn't say anything, acting like he doesn't hear him. 

"Love has a new boyfriend," George whispers not so quietly. Even hearing that sentence makes the man cringe. New boyfriend. Dream is nothing more than an ex now and there is a pain in his chest that doesn't seem to let him forget.

The group of friends are at an outlet mall when Dream starts imagining something. 

"Okay," Dream admits defeat, "I'm obsessed." Hands in his hair, he laughs pitifully. It's embarrassing, still being in love with the ex that you wronged. George gets confused by his confession. Noticing it, Dream tries to explain. 

"Guys." Punz interrupts his friends explanations. "Isn't that Love's boyfriend?" All of their eyes travel to where Punz points. Sure enough, it is Ren. Only, he's holding hands with someone who is definitely not Love. 

Dream is filled with anger. "We have to tell Love." George snatches the phone from Dream's hands before he can even unlock it. "Dude what the hell?" The smaller friend refuses to let the phone go. 

"She won't believe you." And they all know that's the truth. "She needs to see it." 

The plan is in place. They're going to follow Ren and have Sapnap meet them wherever they end up. Dream is so incredibly pissed off. He had prayed and prayed that Love would get the right guy this time. The guy to make her feel so special and loved like he failed to do on a regular basis. 

The first place Ren and the other woman stop is for food. They keep their distance from the couple, making sure to not be caught. Store by store, destination by destination, the group find themselves at a big mansion party in the LA hills. 

"We have to go in." Dream says, unbuckling his seatbelt. George grabs him. 

"Dude no. He's going to see us and also how are you even supposed to get in? You don't know anyone!" 

"It's for Love." That's the last thing he says before heading into the party with their friends following behind. 

Hours, they spent on this plan. Sapnap is only told he should bring Love to the party. He already wants Love to go out and party with him so he doesn't question Dream's motive at all. All Dream can think about for the whole day is how good it is going to feel when Ren gets caught. When everyone will know that he is not a good guy. 

"Party time!" Sapnap shouts, already finished with his pregaming. Love pregamed with him. Not quite as hard but she's definitely drunk. She laughs with him, the two stumbling into their uber. The two of them take selfies together in the backseat, finding snapchat filters funny for the first time. 

The drive to the party isn't too long, just enough time for Sapnap to be completely blacked out by arrival. The second the uber parks, Sapnap jumps out of the car and starts running into the party. 

"Oh fuck," Love groans, thanking the driver and rushing out of the car. Her friend should not be left unsupervised. With a stumble in her step, Love heads into the party. 

"Nick!" She shouts, just trying to locate her best friend who has gotten lost in the massive crowd of an LA party. Finding the drinks, Love begins to drink as she searches. "Hi have you seen my friend?" The picture of him lights up peoples faces as they try and remember. 

Group by group, drunk Love tries to locate him. "Hi have you-" All of a sudden she is on the floor, shoved by bigger bodies before she is helped off of the floor. Reaching back down, her phone is completely shattered and unresponsive. "Shit." Love looks to the person who helped her up, only to feel like she's seen a ghost. 

"Dream?" The green eyes that belonged to her first love stare down at her, wide. How did he expect for her to not have to see him? Dream wants more than anything to see Love. To see how she is doing and how beautiful she will always be. But he didn't want to hurt her with his presence. 

"Love I'm-" 

"I am so drunk right now and I just need to find Sapnap." She cuts him off with a rant. "He ran out of the car into the party and-" Dream grabs her gently, forgetting about the whole reason the two are even here in the first place. 

"I'll help you, Love. Just drink some water first," Handing the cup of water to her so she can sober up, Dream can't help but feel intense butterflies when she touches his hand slightly. There is no touch, no feeling, that could ever compare to her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheater- The Vamps

<<< can we talk about your boyfriend? yeah, he's got another girlfriend>>>