Part 15

By Your Side- Flatsound

<<< it's safer when i'm by your side, i want to be near you like i'm meant to >>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love and Dream sit next to each other at his PC, getting stream set up. Sapnap sits in the other room, doing the same with his own stream. The two decided to have Love attempt MCC practice games and see how she does. 

"Can Tommy join?" Dream asks, reading the messages from the boy who is begging him to join and make jokes about talking to women. Love agrees, not minding whoever wants to be in the call. Patches curls up in the lap of Love, purring as she pets her gently and watches Dream do his thing. 

"Starting soon," He tells her, sitting back after the starting soon screen appears. The two sit, just talking to each other as the viewers rack up. Love is excited to play, especially with friends. The amount of viewers does make her nervous, however. 

"-you have no idea how much women love me, American," As soon as Dream joins the voice call, Tommy's voice booms through their headphones as he and Sapnap argue. "Woman, are you American?" 

Love lets out a light laugh, "Texas made baby!" She lies, though most people would be equally as disgusted to find out she is from Florida. Tommy screams nonsense, upset by her birthing place as his character. 

"Are we gonna do this or what? I want to watch Eros struggle," Dream gets a smack on the back of the head for that comment, grinning afterwards. Love takes the controls from him and loads into an MCC map. 

Dreams hand rests gently on her thigh, rubbing circles and making it hard for Love to actually focus on what happens. His touch overwhelms her, all of her senses overloaded. The game continues, Love slowly getting better. 

"Why are you Steve?" Tommy asks, getting a look at her skin. 

"Your mom," 

"That didn't even make sense!" He shouts, Sapnap and Dream cracking up behind their own screens. 

"You'll understand when you're older," Sapnap tells Tommy, resulting in his eruption and playful anger. A ding goes off, signaling that someone else has joined the call. 

"Tommy stop yelling at the woman," Wilbur says in a monotone voice, overall just pretending to be bored and disappointed in the guys behavior. Love is interested. She's never spoken to Wilbur before. 

"But Wilbur," Tommy whines, "She's American," As if that justified any of it. 

Wilbur stares at his facecam, shaking his head, "Apologize to Eros," 

"Yeah Tommy!" Love taunts him before dying on the same ledge she has been once again. Her legs are in the chair, continuing to practice the game. Dream can't help but look at her instead of the screen. He doesn't know how to handle all of her. 

"I am sorry Eros," 

"You are forgiven, child," Love was told beforehand to intentionally get his character riled up, giving lots of amusement for the stream and highlights. 

"Can we watch Pitch Perfect tonight?" Love asks randomly, quietly humming the tunes to herself and Dream. Sapnap groans because of her suggestion. Dream laughs. 

"We just watched it... again." At first, the movie was good. Not for the 5th time in the 1 and a half months she has been living with them. She protests, explaining that this movie is the best movie ever created. Love means that too.