Part 12

Punisher- Phoebe Bridgers

<<< what if i told you, i feel like i know you but we never met? it's for the best. >>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream is waken up by music playing downstairs. Breathing slowly next to him is Love. For a minute, he doesn't want to move. He wants to soak up any time like this that he can get with her. Love's eyes are closed, her mouth open slightly. 

Slowly, he pry's himself from her grip, thankful that Love is a heavy sleeper. 

"Good morning," Sapnap says to Dream when he enters the kitchen. Punz and Sapnap sit at the counter with coffee and donuts, "Hangover cure," Dream is handed both things and expresses his gratitude. 

"This is the first time in your life you have ever been smart," Dream moans into the donut, devouring it. Food always tastes the best the morning after heavy drinking and a party. 

"Dude what the fuck," 

"It wasn't even his idea!" Punz laughs loudly, clutching stomach. Sapnao smacks Punz across the head, mumbling something about how he didn't have to say anything about that. Dream reaches for another donut. 

"Save some for Love. She's really going to need them," Sapnap chuckles, remembering how faded the girl was last night. He had a great time with her, seeing her let go and just be herself. Watching Dream and Love was concerning though. They're falling too into it.

"Love doesn't get hangovers," Dream tells them, taking a bite and washing it down with the coffee. As if on cue, Love comes downstairs looking as if she had been awake for hours. 

"Good morning," Love smiles at them. 

"I hate you," Sapnap, who woke up with the worst headache of his entire lifetime, points at her. Love laughs, taking in the three boys sitting in the kitchen. "Donuts?" They watch her jump over the last two steps in an attempt to get to the food faster. 

"I love donuts," Love exclaims as she grabs one from the half eaten box and seats herself next to Dream. 

The three boys discuss relocating while Love falls into a donut related trance, hungry and in need of more sugar than ever. "Love, let's go," Dream tells her, grabbing the box of donuts. Love agrees to follow them. 

Sapnap leads the group down some hallway that Love hasn't been down quite yet and then down a staircase. Instead of the basement she was expecting, Love is met with a theater room. 

"You're kidding!" Love tugs on Dream's arm, more excited than ever. She has never been in a theater room before, always joking with Dream that when they got rich and famous, she needed one. "This is crazy," 

"Love, you're so easy to please," Sapnap jokes about how easily happy she is. People would be excited to see the room but not nearly as excited as she is right now. They don't know this is her dream right now. 

"Your mom certainly does a good job," Love says, continuing to walk around the room and observe everything. Sapnap shouts at her, Punz and Dream laugh at the boy who just got fucked up. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I vote Pitch Perfect," Dream tells them all, already trying to get it queued. Dream enjoys the movie but really just knows it is, and will always be, Love's favorite movie. When did he become so obsessed with her? 

The other two boys agree to the movie, Love is practically bouncing with pure happiness and joy by the time the movie gets started. Love sits next to Dream, an empty seat next to her. Throughout the movie, they are significantly more touchy than had previously been.