Part 11

Wasteland, Baby! -Hozier 

<<< all the fear and the fire of the end of the world happens each time a boy falls in love with a girl >>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party continues, the four of them continuing to drink and socialize with each other. Kam and Dream seem to avoid each other unless necessary.

"Kam!" She rushes over to the boy, Dream leaning over on the counter and observing her. Kam catches her as she almost crashes into him, laughing at just how intoxicated she is right now. "Aux!" He gives Love his phone which is on aux and allows her to play her music.

"Looks like I have some catching up to do," He laughs, allowing Love to give him the drink in her hand. He drinks it quickly, wanting to be on her level for the sake of their creativity and his own personal fun.

When you said it was over, you shot right through my heart (Beware- Big Sean)

The music is loud as if it were a huge house party, except so far it is just the four of them until Punz shows up. Sapnap answers the door, buzzed and happy to see his friend.

"Punz?" Love hasn't seen or talked to him since the breakup. He didn't know she would be there, especially not at happy and drunk as she is. Love grabs him in for a hug, Punz very happily reciprocating. Love mumbles something about getting him a drink and then walks away.

"She looks like she's having fun," He laughs to Sapnap who agrees with a smile. Love is the life of the party.

Why men great till they gotta be great (Truth Hurts- Lizzo)

Love is genuinely having the best time of her entire life, Dream by her side. "You feeling ok?" He asks, feeling the need to check on Love.

"Yes sir," She smiles up at him. Dream is also pretty tipsy and just seeing her like that, he has to use all of his force to not kiss her. He knows it wouldn't be smart, especially not now in front of everyone. 

Love, as if she has had the biggest epiphany of her life, gasps and lets go of Dreams hand. He smiles, watching her rush to the equipment Kam has set up all over the dining room table. Kam joins her side, Sapnap and Punz joining Dream's.

"Who's he?" Punz asks, the three of them observing. 

"Kam." Dream says, taking another sip of his drink. They watch the two slip into their own world, going back and forth with lyrics and laughing. After 30 minutes, the two finally rejoin the group that has gotten about 10 people larger than previous.

"Anything good?" Sapnap asks, handing Love the drink in his hand after seeing her eye it. 

"Fuck yeah," She laughs, taking a big gulp of it. 

"Concert time?" Punz suggests, loving the idea of not only live music, but her live music. Kam and Love look at each other with grins on their faces, knowing the music they just made is perfect for this. 

The two get on top of the island counter, their new beat hooked up to the speaker. 

It's all good, I got my bitch back. Back on our bullshit, I know you missed that. Cause she sucks and now we can admit that. You look good, now throw that shit back. Cause there's a million other girls that wanna hit that. But we'll ditch 'em late night to get a big mac. (Bitch Back- Olivia Obrien) 

They're all cheering, hearing the song and the energy of the two people. Dream has to admit, they have great stage presence together and they aren't even on a stage. Love and Kam take a bow, giggling and filled with excitement.