Part 24

Inhibitions- Olivia O'brien

<<< drunk or sober what's the difference, still ain't got no one to listen. always end up crying on my way home >>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kam and Love booked a show together months in advanced at a nice acoustic club in Downtown Orlando. She hasn't performed a show in quite some time, Kam hasn't performed one ever unless that one night in Dream's kitchen counts. 

Their friendship is right back on track, her heartbreak really setting it back to where it was. They are strictly friends now. Kam doesn't know whether or not the feelings for her are still there but even if they are, it is not something he will act on ever again. Love made it perfectly clear and never would he overstep her boundaries. 

It's the first time she has performed with possible fans coming. Now that her face was leaked, Love is performing music that is technically Eros' for once. It is her first time performing with that other part of her. 

Love wanted to invite Dream. This is the first show she has done in years. He has been to every single one of them and she is almost dreading the fact he won't be at this one. But maybe grateful, Love doesn't think she could handle seeing him again. Break her heart once, shame on him. Break it twice, now she's just an idiot.

 "Fit?" Love is on facetime with Karl, someone she has gotten pretty close to.

"Yeah it looks nice," He is genuine but unenthusiastic. Her outfit is nice, very soft and pretty like she is. He is just preoccupied and also trying to keep a secret from her. Karl doesn't know how to tell her that Sapnap nor Punz will be able to make it tonight. 

 "You are no help. Where the fuck is WilI need him," Love begins to whine. Love and Wil have formed a very interesting relationship. He stuck up for her after Sam and she still is streaming with him occasionally. Love doesn't stream though, just joins the voice chat with other people.

"Ouch," Karl pouts. He is fully kidding, loving the relationship Wil and Love have at the moment. They both are lonely people that have a nasty habit of disappearing and not letting people in. But together, they help each other. Online they have a very flirty personality and it doesn't stop offline. Wil flirts, Love is genuinely oblivious. It's a cycle.

 "I have to wear this, I don't have time to change," Love is partially panicking. She hasn't played a show in years and the anxiety has reappeared with her stage presence. She is really excited to be able to play some of her music live though. It does give her some sort of rush to be able to.

"Where are you going?" Cora asks, not picking her nose up from her book. Love had told Cora about tonight but she never cares enough to remember what her eldest daughter is up to.

 "I'm performing tonight," Love tells her but doesn't say anything else and just leaves. Love doesn't have the time or energy to put up with this from Cora today. She is slowly but surely letting go of the fact that her mom and her will never actually have a mutual effort relationship.

Kam is waiting in his car outside for her and gets excited when he sees her walk out of her door. Love does a little jog to his car, just wanting to be there already. "Love!" He shouts, just filled with so much energy and excitement for this event. He has never performed his own music before and is just really looking forward to it. Kam knows Love has performed many times on her own before but not in a while.

 Kam invited a lot of people, being proud of his work. Love invited her mom and Sapnap and Punz. She doesn't really have many other people she would invite. She almost invited Laura but stopped herself. They have no relation anymore and she has to stop. Dream never reached out and after this, Love is done. Love is finished begging and praying he would want her. It's pointless.