Round One Aftermath! ~ CH-115

Start from the beginning

"It's nothing, really." Ash chuckled, scratching the back of his head. Calem smiled at it. "I guess I'll see you two around."

"Yeah!" Ash smiled before the two separated and went their own ways back to the tunnels. Ash had returned Houndoom before he left the battlefield as it was too weak to walk on its own.

Once he was outside, he was met with two voices shouting towards him. "Pika!" "Rrah!"

Ash was able to turn around before he got tackled into a hug by Pikachu and Lucario. Ash laughed as both pokemon were nuzzling him in affection and pride. Proud that Ash managed to advance.

"Alright guys! That's... enough..." Ash said between the laughs. And as he said that, Pikachu and Lucario stopped and gave him some time to breath.

Max and Bonnie were running towards Ash as he stood up, followed by the others. "That was such an amazing battle Ash!" Max shouted with a large smile and uncontrollable excitement.

"And your pokemon were so cute and so strong!" Bonnie added with the same attitude.

Ash chuckled as everyone else started congratulating him with his win. He smiled and thanked them as they rambled on about his win over Calem. But then, his eyes were focused on a certain person that stood behind the crowd of friend, behind Gary and Clemont to be precise.

She had her head bowed down slightly with her eyes meeting his. She wore a faint blush on her face as she smiled shyly.

Ignoring the others who now started talking amongst each other, he smiled at her and walked over to her. "Hey..." He said.

"Hey..." Serena replied shyly ik a cute voice, looking at him. "You did very well..." She added.

"Thanks!" Ash smiled af her as he took her in for a hug. Her head was on his chest while his was on top of her head.

Serena let out a blissful sight, mixed with some relief that was still present from the battle. Finally being back in his arms helped a lot to get rid of the unsettled nerves.

"Guys!" Max shouted suddenly, pulling both Ash and Serena out of their little moment. Everyone was looking at them "What is it Max?" Ash asked curiosity as he raised his eyebrow.

"Are you guys coming? You can do that lovey dovey stuff later. Besides, Bonnie's match is about to start and I'm right after!" Max said with excitement, hinting that he wanted to go to the stadium as quick as possible.

Both Ash and Serena looked at each other before back at the youngster and smiled. "Sure, let's get going!" Max bursted into a run, along with Bonnie who kept up pretty easily with him. They were excited for their first official league battle in a stadium as big as these.

However, the persons who weren't as happy with the rush of excitement the two young trainers had were May and Clemont who called out their names several times while chasing after them.

Just as Ash and Serena were about to go, Tierno spoke up. "We're not joining you. I've got my own battle ans Trevor has to heal his pokemon from his previous battle." Tierno explained.

"I can take your Muk, Snorlax and Houndoom aswell Ash, if you let me atleast..." Trevor chimed in, agreeing with what Tierno said.

"Sure thing! Thanks Trevor!" Ash smiled at the red haired teenager. He took out the pokeballs and handed them over. Once Trevor got them, he went over to thr pokemon center while Ash and Serena entered the stadium.

They were standing on top of the stairs when they suddenly saw Shauna waving and calling out their names. "Ash, Serena! Over here!"

Ash and Serena were quick to recognize them and went over to them. Ash and Serena sat down right behind Gary and Shauna. Max was battling in this stadium so May was also present, along with Dawn. Clemont went to watch Bonnie's battle, along with his father who showed up just when they entered the stadium. Atleast, that was according to May.