How it was started!!

Start from the beginning

" you were sleeping again in there..... weren't you?" Ken ask as she came out of washroom to the y/n who laying on bed closed eyes fumbling with button of her school dress shirt.

"So what?" Y/n asked and rolled on her stomach eyes still closed.

"Get up and get ready or again , you will out of class" ken said and start wearing her dress, They basically live in eachother house .

"If yoongi will be out with me then I'm good" y/n said and snuggle into pillow .

"Go to hell and I'm not doing your homework again, brat" Ken said, smacking y/n's back and walk out of door. This is daily routine for her , she never able to make her bestfriend get up in morning.

--------
2 years later
14 years old

Ken and y/n both are watching movies, y/n is busy fully concentrated to movie while Ken is having her thoughts, she just saw a kiss scene and thinking how it will fell like kissing.

"Y/n" Ken said to which y/n Hummed in respons and not giving Ken attention.

"Y/n let's kiss " Ken said looking at y/n with hopefully eyes. " what the hell? Are you insane? I'm not loosing my first kiss to you, gross " y/n said with a disgusting expression and gag a little.

" I do brush my teeth okay, and I just wanna know ... how it feel to be kissed by someone " Ken said and throw popcorn on y/n who glare in return.

"Go ask some random playboy or something " y/n said like it is obvious.

"You talk to much, it just a kiss" Ken whine and look at y/n while pouting.

"No" y/n said and concentrate on movie as her bestfriend is talking nonsense.

"Please , just one" Ken said as she is asking for her favorite candy not a kiss.

"You weren't joking? how the heck I suppose to kiss you when I don't know myself how to? " Y/n said and became serious too and eye her friend wiredly but deep down she also want to know how it felt to be kissed, curious teenager mind.

Ken brings her closer , cupped her face and said" let's learn together then " with that she smashed her lips with y/n and start kissing her with every skill she know, y/n try to copy Ken's movement and kissed back with closed eyes.

They both separated and look at each other panting hard " I'm not kissing you again and you are Such a bad kisser " Ken said making a dissopointed face and run away making y/n groan.

"I told you that was bad idea and what you just said bad kisser... run until I catch you and show you how good kisser I am" y/n said and run behind Ken. They both taking it as joke but little did they know this one kiss will led something so dangerous/beautiful for them in future.

------------
After few months.

Y/n get her first boyfriend just a day before and now she is announcing it even though she have her doubts in mind regarding Ken.

She is now just crossing the hallway of her middle school alone when she get pulled by someone in a empty room and slammed against wall.