Chapter 15

Isaiah's POV
So we're stuck at the school cage now after Trish and the others told us to go out the exits my mate here Logan, forgot something that he said important because it was from his grandpa who was a war veteran of course I won't let him go alone duh. "What are we gonna do now?" Madi said. She told me jaser came to get them but she remembered us so she went to get us. "I don't know" Logan replied throwing a rock out of the holes of the cage. Theres like a few zombies on the parking lot which is in front of us. The only thing that separates us is the cage. I was about to say something when we saw our classmates outside the cage. "Omg!!" Madi exclaimed. "You guys how'd ya guys get here?" Logan said. "No time to explain open the cage now so we can leave" Trish said. 6-7 zombies noticed them and at the same time I cant find the damn key. "F*$k open it now!" Jaser said. "Where's the key?!" Madi asked. "Just a sec its in my pocket" I said looking for it. The zombies are getting closer to them they killed one and I found the key. "Found it!" I said . "hurry up you guys!" Neha said then I opened the door. "Let's go! jaser start the van right away ok?" Trish said. We all got in the van safely "you guys want some chips?" Cen asked. "Yes please" Logan said. "So where we going now?" I asked. "We'll drop you off at our safe place first then we'll go hunting" kolten said . "safe place?" Madi asked . "yah Walmart" Trish said. "Really?! Thats freaking awesome!" Logan said while eating his chips. "Yeah" neha said. After a few mins we arrived at Walmart. Trish look at the camera and the door opened.
Koltens POV
Trish and I decided that we should use the CCTV cameras so they know who's coming in. "Omg!!" Madi said while looking at the others. "I miss you guys" she said again. "Where'd ya guys find them?" Gina asked. "At the cage " I said. "What's up with Erin ? " I asked. "Oh she just got a cold" Kaylee said. "Oh" i said. "You guys have some snacks and get some rest were gonna go continue our hunting" Trish said. "So where we exactly going again?" Jaser asked. "Schools" Trish said . "what?" Neha asked. "Well I thought that what if theres a lot of survivors that are stuck on their schools? Just like what happened to Isaiah , Logan and madi" Trish said . "yeah Trish got a point but the question is which one do we start?" Cen asked. "Well Spencer is the closest so I think its the one" I said . "yep" neha said. "Let's get going then" jaser said. We all said goodbyes and got in the van.

Trisha's POV
We arrived at Spencer and surprisingly theres no zombies on the parking lot like litteraly. "Guys keep it down ok?" I whispered as we walked to the door. "Wow its pretty empty here eh?" Jaser said . "yeah maybe because it was really early when zombies came and Spencer starts later than us. As we're walking we notice a few zombies but some of them are all inside the rooms so we just ignored them. " let's go check the gym there might be some people hiding in there" Kolten said. "Yah " neha said. We all walked to the gym and as we opened the door I knew it we f*$ked up.