Chapter 27

Kadyn's POV
I grabbed the guy at the face because I thought he would start to run. "Where is he" Trish asked. "Jaser?!?" She said . "you know this guy?" I asked "yeah let him go" she said and I did. The guy's trying to catch his breath. "Omg Trish" He said . "you made it!" He said again. "Yeah where's the others?" Trish asked. "They're in the parking lot only kolten mark and I are here inside to check" he said. "Btw this is kadyn Kaitlyn and Meghan" Trish introducing us. "Sorry" I said and he just nodded. "We should go find kolten then" Trish said. We were about to walk but then two guys ran to us. "Jaser I thought I heard-- Trish?!" The guy with a soccer jersey on. "Glad you made it" the other guy with black hair said . "ikr" Trish simply replied and they laughed . "we should tell the others the they'll be so happy" Kolten said. "Yeah and btw this is kadyn Meghan and Kaitlyn" Trish said again. "Nice to meet y'all" they said and we smiled at each other. We walked to the parking lot and then everyone just started giving Trish hugs ofcourse all of them are shocked I mean who wouldn't be. "Everyone I want you guys to meet Kaitlyn Meghan and kadyn" Trish said for the freaking third time.

Trisha's POV
Gosh I'm glad to see them again. "I knew it you were gonna make it" My Twinsie cen said. "Ofcourse" I proudly said which made them chuckled. "Don't ever do that again" Avery said I thought she was actually mad but then she hugged me I just smiled at her. "Wheres Logan ? Emma? Chloe? Hailey?" I asked and everyone went silence. I sighed I know what that means. "Guys I know If they were here they would want us to be happy instead of this" I said trying to cheer them up which kinda worked. "Also guys while I was gone I was thinking of maybe we should do some research and stuff so we can find a place that's not infected yet" I said. "Wait you said its only in victoria right?" Mark asked. "Yeah but we're not sure" I said . "so what's the plan now?" They asked. "Let's go to the army and use their radios to call some peeps from other province or cities" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note
Hi guys thanks for reading I hope you like it also I'm writing a new story and its called Fall for you. Please read it you might like it. Thanks so much.