Chapter 33 The end

Trish's POV
*ringggg!!!!* ughh stupid alarm clock. But in other news that was all just a dream. We actually made it in Miami. Actually it's been 4 years since the worst nightmare that we've been through. Our lives have been great so far. My dad has business in here so my mom doesn't have to work that hard. My friends and I are doing amazing actually Kolten,Kaitlyn and I are doing amazing with our soccer career so far. Ce'nedra and Adam with basketball. Neha with swimming.Mark with karate.McKenzie and Gaveena are friends with Avery again and they also play soccer in the same team. Meghan and Amelia are doing dance while Isaiah is doing great with his sound engineer career and stuff about computers and technologies. Jaser with motorbike riding . We're pretty famous cos we're one of the survivors and the fact that we were young that time so everyone are pretty impressed. Cen,kolten and I are actually in a band. We started posting vids on YouTube and we're pretty famous because of that aswell. Right now I'm heading to school incase you're wondering we're in highschool right now we're sophomores while Gaveena,McKenzie and Avery are seniors. I got up and walked down stairs to find my parents and my sis eating breakfast. "Oh you're already awake. Here have breakfast" my mom said. "Where's Justin? And geli?" I asked. "Oh your brother already left and your sister is still asleep" she said as she put fried rice on my plate. After breakfast I met up with my friends. You know what's cool we all live close to each other so we don't have to walk too far. "Trish we have practice today don't forget" Kaitlyn said "yeah I know your dad really wants to win the championship huh?" I joked.hell.ah he's like 'expect some extra practices we're gonna get that trophy" she said and I chuckled. Dave is our coach in here thankfully. "You guys are gonna win the championship I can reassure you with that " cen patted my back. "Yeah our school team is like the best in the district" Neha said. "Yup" kolten said. We all walked to our classes and after all these years I still can't believe we're living a normal life again. We finally got out of the world of fighting, running away from danger, and surviving. I never really thought we would make it though. But whatever happens I'm glad we survived the Apocalypse of hell.

The end.

Author's note
Omg I finished another story. I'm actually going to miss writing this. Thank you guys so much for reading. By the way not everything in this story are true obviously the storyline but you know the places and stuff. But the people are real except for the bad people that we met in Walmart they're just made up. Anyways thank you guys soo much. I might make a sequel but I don't think it'll be a zombie story. It'll be about what happens next to the characters and stuff. I actually got a good idea but I'm not sure. I'm writing another story or two. they're all gonna be fanfics about fifth harmony and one direction though. Anyways that's all what I gotta say. Once again thanks for reading Apocalypse of hell