Chapter 32

Cens POV
"Let's kill some mothef--" Isaiah was cut off by Trish "language " and we all tried not to laugh. "Let's run there shall we?" I asked. "Yep we shall" Trish said and we all started running there. We started killing zombies so far we were doing good when suddenly someone grabs kadyn. "Ahh!!" She yelled as the zombies feast on her body. "Noo!!" Kaitlyn said . Isaiah ran to kill the zombies but was too late. I was pushed to the ground and I couldn't breathe. I tried my best to push the zombie away but another one came. Shit. I closed my eyes then heard a gun shot. Two actually. "You ok?" Kolten asked and I nodded "thanks" I said as he helped me up. After for a couple of minutes the zombies are getting fewer and fewer. "Let's go!" Trish yelled. We ran to the building and there's a couple there "we got this you guys can go Isaiah Adam and I got it" mark said and we all nodded. They distracted the zombies and we all ran to the room that we went to before. "H-here I'll do it" Kaitlyn said while sobbing probably because we just lost kadyn. 'Zombies are real people. I repeat zombies are real. Almost all the provinces and cities of Canada are infected by the virus. People starts to evacuate to the USA. If there's any survivors in the following places please report to the nearest airport to your place if theres camps in there. Please be safe and remember hit them on the head' the record stopped. "So we're going to the airport?" Isaiah asked as they catch their breaths from fighting the zombies. "Yeah but first we'll go back to Walmart to get the others" Trish said and we all left the building. "Hey" I tried to talk to Kaitlyn. "Hey " she replied with a sad smile. "I'm sorry about what happened" I said. "No its ok its not anyone's fault." She said and I just nodded. We got back to Walmart and I heard people screaming. "What the heck are we supposed to do?!" I heard Mackenzie say. "I don't know come on get her!" Jaser said. We all rushed there and saw Erin eating Kaylee and Gina. "What the fuck?!" Kolten exclaimed. "What the heck is happening?" Trish said. "I don't know she just turned" Meghan said. Mark then went to shoot them. "Fuck!" Trish said dropping her gun. We all sat down in silence. "So you guys found anything?" Jaser breaking the silence. "Yeah we're going the airport" Neha said. "Let's all pack up. Pack some food, clothes and weapons" Trish said getting up. We all did what Trish said we all packed up. "So are we leaving at midnight?" Gaveena asked. "No tomorrow morning is safer" Adam said. We all went to get some rest and then next morning we all left the building.

Trish's POV
I can't believe it this is it. We're now in the airport and luckily the there's soldiers here evacuating people to USA. Also they will ask for your name and they'll look for your families. My family are all here cos when we were at Cens house they all had to evacuate and we didn't know it. All of our families are safe we also found our friend Amelia here. Our families waited for us which is really amazing. We're all now getting evacuated to Miami Florida. They said that the government of Canada is working with The government of USA to help the people to evacuate. Luckily my dad knows someone in Miami so I think it'll be easy for us. "Finally after all of the disaster we're all here" cen said. "Yeah I know right" I said. "Or is it?" Neha said looking at the doors. There we saw zombies trying to get in. Zombies eating people. Gun shots. People screaming for help. I thought it was all done?