Chapter 3

Neha's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. "What ya doing there jerk?" A guy asked. Neha turned around and see Adam. "You scared me you jerk" neha said and threw a piece of paper that she randomly got on the floor. "Be quiet they're still asleep you idiot and also what a scaredy cat" Adam said trying not to laugh. "Whatever" neha rolled her eyes. "So why are you awake?" Adam yawned. "I don't really know i just woke up" neha said standing up. "Why are you awake?" Neha passing the question to Adam. "Oh I thought I heard something and it turns out it was just a stupid person" Adam joked. "What ever I'm hungry I'm getting food" neha said walking out the door. "K be careful there might be someone out there" Adam trying to scare neha . "shut up" neha said and Adam went back to sleep. I walked to the fridge and saw some good stuff I saw peanuts and I was like "eeww" because I'm allergic. I couldn't find any light snacks in the fridge so I went to check the cabinets and I saw a chocolate bar and I decided to take it. After eating I went back to bed again.

Cen's POV
I woke up on a beautiful morning and I'm surprised that my parents and my siblings are still not home yet. "Weird" I said to myself but I gotta wake them up we still have school. "Guys wake up!" I said to them. " please give me some peace" mark tryna cover his face with the pillow. "We have school stupid" said Trish yawning. "K fine" mark said. "Kolten, neha, spaven!!" Trish yelled. "What the heck do you want judar!" Adam got up. " we have school SPAVEN" Trish glared at Adam. "Ok JUDAR" Adam glared back and I just laughed. "Whats going on where's the bad guy?!" Kolten freaked out. "We have school" I said . "oh that's the bad guy" kolten slammed the floor. "Nehas still sleeping?" I asked. "How about we should do 'something' to wake her?" Trish suggested grinning. "Yah yah something fun" mark said. "Yeah buddy I'm ready for this" Adam said clapping. "So what's the plan then peeps?" I asked smirking. "I have an idea" kolten said grinning.

Adam's POV
So kolten got an idea and I hope it'll work.
I got a cooking pan and a stick while mark has the water gun kolten,cen and Trish got the pillows. "1 2 3" cen counted. Mark sprayed the water gun then kolten said "go!" I hit the cooking pan with a stick and it made a loud noise neha got up looked scared and Trish, kolten and cen started hitting her with the pillows. "What the heck guys!" Neha yelled still looked sleepy and scared. "Good morning neigh neigh!" Trish screamed and we all laughed. " so it worked" I said and neha threw a pillow at me.

Mark's POV
After the plan on neha we decided to have breakfast. Trish made some pancakes that are not rounded. "Seriously Trish?" Adam asked trying not to laugh. " hey its hard and also circles are boring so " Trish laughed. "Its good" cen said taking a bite. "Who wants fried rice?" Kolten asked. "Me!" Everyone said. "I want bacons on it ok?" Neha added. "Kk" kolten said. After breakfast we all decided to go. Right after we opened the door we saw something thats not supposed to be seen.