Chapter 17

Avery's POV
Omg!! The noise stopped. "What's happening I asked " I don't know lets go check" jaser said. We were about to open the door when someone bursted in, it was Trish. "Hey" She awkwardly said looking at us. Dayum!! She looks hot on that tank top and a vest (sorry I had to). "Omg Trish I thought we we're gonna die" neha said. I agree with her. "Yeah thanks Trish" jaser said. "Oh BTW Avery is here" neha said looking at me. "Yeah I noticed" she said and smiled at me. Wow where's my hello or how are you or something. Well can't blame her she hadnt seen me since end of the school year and we were never been really close to each other so. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "First we obviously have to get out of here" she said. "Where's the others?" Neha asked. "Oh they're outside the hall" she said. We walked out and saw kenzie,gaveena,Hailey,holly,cammy,kolten and cen. "Sup" gaveena said. she and kenzie used to be my best friends cos I've known them for years but when we arrived here in Spencer everything changed. "Hey gavs" neha said. "Shouldn't we get going now trish?" Kolten asked. " ya we should" Trish said. "Let's go at the back field" jaser said. "Why?" Cen asked. "Well I saw there was a few zombies but its better than the front door" jaser said. "Ok were taking the back exit" Trish said. As were walking we saw a clown zombie. "Whos gonna kill it?" Hailey asked. "Anyone? Kolten?" Holly said. But kolten stayed silent. "I'll do it" Trish said. She walked up to it and killed it with a baseball bat. "What's wrong kolten?" Gavs asked. "I-- have a fear of clowns" he said.

Trish's POV
I decided to kill it cos I know that kolten is terrified of clowns. "Why is there a clown in here anyway?" Jaser asked. " well there was supposed to be a show" kenzie said. "Let's not waste time" I said. We ran to the exit and we all just dodged the zombies "jaser start the van now!" I ordered. "Ok" he replied. When suddenly three zombies grabbed holly and Cammy "noo" I said. I was about to go back when they pulled me in the van "what are you guys doing?!" I said as were on the road again. "They're bunching up on them theres no way you could've save them " Avery replied with her arms crossed. They're right but you can't blame me I just don't want anyone to die. "So where are we exactly going now?" Gaveena asked. "Walmart that's where were staying" Neha said. "Really cool" kenzie said. We arrives at Walmart safely. "Thank goodness you guys are back" Gina said "ya we were worries about you guys" Alex said. "Nah were good thanks guys also we have new people here," I said "this is kenzie gaveena Hailey and gaveena". Everyone introduced they're selves. " I'm just gonna go have a nap" I said . Such a long day today.