Chapter 10

Trish's POV
"So where were you this morning?" I asked jaser. "Well I didn't really wanna go to school this morning so I decided I'll just go at lunch" jaser said. "My parents wasn't home and so was my sister. So I just watched TV but then I saw the news. I saw that there were zombies everywhere and I remembered you guys at school so I went to get a knife and then took my bike for a ride but then there was a horde of zombies so I got trapped but then I found a way out but I left my bike" he said. "Then I saw this truck the driver was turning so he decided to give it to me of course I killed him when he turned" jaser said. "We're here" jaser said to the window that is connected to the back. We all decided to go to Walmart because it was really early so I'm pretty sure its pretty empty if not then there'll be a couple but not a lot. "Listen Trish kolten Cen neha and I will check the store if you see that there's a lot coming then don't wait for us just go ok? If were not back in 30 mins then that means were gone got it?" Mr Morphy said to jaser mark and adam. "Got it"they all said. " ok let's go"Mr Morphy gestured. We all walked inside walmart and saw like 2 dozens I thought there was only gonna be like 8-10 of them. "Oh shoot I think we'll need to use our bows and pistols Trish" neha said. "Yeah kolten mark prepare the bows and remember get all the ammo/sticks back if you can we don't want to waste anything. Neha cen and I will use pistols and you Mr Morphy what would you like to use?" I asked. "I'll just use a baseball bat" he said then I looked at cen and she nodded and gave her bat to him. "Ok let's do this" I said. At first I didn't really need to use the gun so I just killed three with a bat we all left our knops to the others so they'll have weapons to defend they're selves. Btw the guns have silencers with them so they won't really make a noise . I heard someone tripped the I saw it was cen there were two zombies around her and she almost got bitten but I was able to kill them with my gun "you ok?" Asked pulling her up. " yeah I'm fine thanks" she said. After like 15 minswe cleared the place but we couldn't find Mr Morphy. "Where's Mr morphy?" Kolten asked. "I don't know he went to the canned foods section should we go get him?" Mark said. "Yeah let's go" I said. We all walked to the section and found Mr Morphy at the ground bleeding. "Omg! What happened?" Neha asked. "Ahh i--i got bit--ten b--but d--ont worry the place is cleared" Mr Morphy stuttered as blood coming out from his mouth. We all just looked at each other with sad looks on our faces. Mark checked his pulse "his heart is not beating anymore." Mark said . "I'll do it" kolten said preparing his bow. "Thanks Mr Morphy you were a great teacher" i said then kolten shot him on the forehead.