Chapter 11 Walmart's ours

Kolten's POV
I felt really bad shooting Mr Morphy but I had no choice. "You guys go get a garbage bag the big one" Trish said to me and neha. "K" neha said. "You ok there koltee?" Neha asked. "Yeah It just feels weird you know killing zombies and stuff i thought I could only do them in computer games and such" I said playing with my baseball bat. "Ikr I thought I was dreaming this morning cos there's no way we just killed those things" neha said kicking the juice box at the ground but failed and almost tripped I laughed . "shut up its not funny that juice boxes don't have any respect to their uncle" neha said and I laughed even more. We got the garbage bag and went back to where Mr Morphy was. "Come on help me put I'm in" Trish said. We all helped her and we put him on the side on where no one can touch him or find him. "Let's go get the others" cen said. We all walked to the truck and called them. "Where's Mr Morphy?" Mark asked. "He's in a good place now" cen said "but what happened?" Chloe asked. "Let's go inside first so we can lock the place and be safe" Trish said. We all went back in me Trish Adam and mark locked the doors then after we all decided to get some snack . Then after we decided to form to tell our stories. "Yeah so we were at cens cos we had a sleepover and then we were about to go to school we saw some zombies but thank goodness cens dad have so much collection and we made those things (pointing at the knops) it was also Trish's plan to go to the school to save you guys" neha said. "Thank you Trish!" Alijah said. Trish,cen,neha,mark,Adam,Emma and I laughed cos we all remembered when we went to see the avengers age of ultron there was a kid behind us who said 'thank you Thor' when Thor threw his hammer at ultron. " what about you guys?" I asked. "Well we were at the park as usual waiting for the bell when we saw a guy biting a woman and some guys eating a kid from the far back end of the field so we ran to Mrs Byrne and told her and she let us in. " why is there only 7 of you guys?" I said looking at our class mates. "Well it was pretty early so the others that are not here are the  that usually comes to school later" Gina said from our class she's really a good artist. "Yeah and with us the grade 5s only me Ana alex and Nathan made it" Thalia said. "You guys are lucky cos only me and aiden made it from our class" Adam's little sister Nicola said. " well duh we're the grade 6s son!" Trish and I both said and everyone laughed.
"So guys what's the plan now?" Jaser asked . "well the plan for now is to have some rest as we've been fighting zombies for like the whole morning so we'll just get some energy and make a plan later k?" Trish said. "K" jaser said .

2 hours later.

Cens POV. Trish thought of moving a three couches to the electronics area so we could have a rest there while playing video games or watching movies. "Well that was tiring " neha said stretching " what do you mean tiring you were just pretending to hold the end you lazy bum" Adam said. "Hey that's not true I helped you bacon" neha said . " sure" mark said helping Adam. "Shut up markie face" neha said. "Two of you lovebirds stop it were gonna watch a movie" I said sitting on the couch. "So what movie" Trish asked jumping on the couch with a bottle water. "What about this?" Emma threw a DVD to Trish. "Mean girls?" Trish said drinking taking a sip from the water bottle. "That's marks favorite!" Kolten said throwing a throw pillow at mark. "Hey that ain't true" mark defending his self throwing back the pillow at kolten. "Sure mark" Ana said. "Hey you're the one who's obsess with thumbs" mark said. "I love it how we can still laugh even though theres zombies out there " Erin said laughing. "Yeah" her twin sister said,Kaylee.