66 • Nothing Special

A/N: Just for information, seventh years in my book take exams at the end of every semester instead of just at the end of the year. Because, why not?

Oh, and...

Smut ahead.

**

You woke up at the feeling of something hard pressed against your bum, and you quickly realised his hand had found its way under your shirt as he was holding onto one of your breasts.

«Morning», you giggled lightly. He bucked his hips so his erection pressed harder against you as he groaned lightly.

«Morning», his deep sleepy voice mumbled into your ear.

«I should've slept naked, huh?», you whispered as you felt him play with your nipples.

«These pyjamas aren't that difficult to break into», he drawled as his hand moved further down, under the hem of your shorts and panties. You gasped as he quickly had his fingers pressed against your clit.

«Man on a mission?», you asked as you smiled before letting out a moan as he circled his fingertips.

«Mm», he hummed as he removed his hand from your underwear and swiftly pulled them down along with the shorts. His hand stroked the soft and exposed skin of your bum. «I haven't felt you around my cock in nearly two weeks», he whispered into your ear, and a mix of his words and his warm breath made your body tingle.

«I missed you», you whispered. He pressed two fingers into you from behind. You closed your eyes and arched your back a little as a low moan escaped your lips.

«Can you be quiet for me, darling? So we don't wake her just yet?», he asked as he pulled his fingers out a tad, only to push them back in. You nodded. «Use your words, please».

«Yes, I can, Severus», you whispered.

«Good girl», he replied and removed his fingers. Shortly after he replaced them with his cock as he gently pushed it in. You were covering your mouth as you breathed heavily. «Fuck», he moaned as he felt your warmth against his skin.

«Language, mister», you whispered and chuckled. He began thrusting in and out of you slowly. You moaned lightly.

«I was done being polite the second I put my cock inside you», he whispered in your ear, and proceeded to kiss and suck on your neck. His thrusts were slow still.

«You feel so good», you moaned.

«Shhh», he moved his hand to cover your mouth, «quiet». You nodded against his hand and suddenly his thrusts became more forceful, making you jolt forward every time his hips met your ass. Almost as if he was testing your abilities of being quiet.

You moaned against his hand as he kept his pace going. The way you struggled in his arms made him smile slightly as he loved being the reason behind your immense pleasure. «Taking my cock so well, aren't you?», he whispered through gritted teeth. You nodded and wanted to rip his hand away to moan out his name. But he was holding you so tight you couldn't move a thing.

«And.. to think this pussy is going to be mine forever», he continued his dirty talk, aware that you loved the sound of his deep voice. You closed your eyes shut and took all that he gave you, which was more than enough to already have you at the brink of an orgasm.

He slowed down his thrusts as he realised you were holding your breath. He moved his hand from your mouth to your throat and kissed your neck. You let out a deep breath. «I'm all yours», you whispered and smiled as silent moans rolled off your lips.