Author's Note

Be aware
in a snake's pit
unlike devil's snare
you'll get bit
too.

Hello. Thank you for finding your way here. I haven't written anything in ages, and am in great need of a new hobby so here I am. Keep in mind this will be my first ever HP fanfiction, and my first language is not english. The chapters gets longer than in the beginning, don't worry.

I wanted to write a story based off of a Slytherin character, so that's where we're at right now.

It's a Reader story, so just use your name wherever Y/N and last name when Y/LN is used. I try not to use it too much, though. Same goes with any characteristics if they pop up, like E/C for eye colour.

It is important to note that the main character in this story is 18. If mature content is included in a chapter I will give a heads up. There will be smut, rough kinks/bdsm, bad language, unhealthy relationships and so on. Read at your own discretion.

No characters of the Harry Potter world are mine, they all belong to she-who-shall-not-be-named. Same goes with any other places created in the wizarding world by said author.

This story won't be aligning with the storyline of the books.

I'm giving myself creative space to form this story, and I hope you'll like it. Feedback is appreciated.

Oh, and don't be discouraged by the amount of chapters, the first ones are quite short and the next ones are about 3.000 words each.