6 • White Rose

Just a little smut warning.

You took Lucius' hand. He smiled slightly at his victory.

He lifted his other hand, and tapped the bush gently with his walking stick. Before you knew it he had opened it to reveal what seemed to be another spot in his garden. He let you walk in first. The opening he had created closed behind you.

You found yourself still to be beneath the open sky. The stars had come out, sharing the light with the moon. Still holding his hand you looked around you, realising you were now in a secluded area of the maze. The tall bushes completely surrounding you. You felt trapped.

There was a fountain in the middle, and the sound of the water running managed to calm you a little. The bushes in this area were also covered in white and lavender coloured roses, the branches covered in thorns. It was beautiful.

Spread across the small area, there were a couple of benches.

«I come here for.. privacy», Lucius said as he let go of your hand. You hardly noticed his remark as you walked over to smell the roses.

«These are beautiful», you said, touching them, feeling the soft and velvety petals.

«Like you», he said quietly. You turned to look at him, «why where you in the maze?» you asked, ignoring his comment, not knowing what to say.

«How did you end up in my study?», he replied with a question, his voice croaky.

«Right», you sighed and straigthened out your skirt awkwardly. «Touché, Mr. Malfoy».

Lucius walked over to were you were standing. He pulled out a white rose from its place, a petal fell to the ground between you as he did so. «Do you know what the meaning behind a white rose is, Y/N?» he asked, now looking at you.

You swallowed nervously, the taste of beer still remained in your mouth. «Purity, sir?» you suggested.

He nodded and started to place the rose behind your ear. «Yes, as well as.. innocence», he said. The touch of his fingertips against your ears left you trembling. He noticed, his confidence only growing because of it.

Why does he intimidate me so much?

«Among your friends Y/N, do you see yourself as a white rose?» he asked, genuinely curious.

What's that supposed to mean, exactly?

You looked at the man that towered over you before you also pulled out a white rose from the bush. Looking at it you pulled off a petal. «I'm not sure I have ever had that thought, Mr. Malfoy», you said, confused. The petal fell down and landed next to the other one.

«Allow me to rephrase my question, Y/N», he said.

Before you knew it you were pushed up against the bush, dropping the rose you had in your hand. Lucious' hand was around your throat. «Do you see yourself as innocent, Y/N?» his husky voice made you shiver. Only now did you realise that you were cold, having lost the hoodie that previously kept you warm. His hand, however, was warm against your otherwise cold skin.

You didn't know what to say.

«I'm sure others see you that way, but I don't», he whispered in your ear. His breath on your skin. You closed your eyes, feeling your anxiety building. But somehow you liked his dominant figure, and the picture of Draco against Pansy came to mind.

«My son isn't worth it, darling. Let me show you what a real Malfoy is capable of», he said, his grip on your throat only tightening. Your body was reacting to his words, voice and actions faster than you managed to comprehend the situation you were in, and an ache had started to grow between your legs.