he glaced at the time on his watch, it was two in the afternoon. that seemed like enough time for donghyuck to recharge. mark moved from the sitting up position that they had been in so that they could both lie down with donghyuck's head on his chest.   

   donghyuck wasn't lying when he said he was sleepy. he fell asleep almost immediately after. mark simply admired his boyfriend as he let his thoughts run free. he decided then that he would never get over the tone of donghyuck's skin. it was pretty and so addicting, mark surely would never get enough of it.

   his thoughts (mostly about donghyuck) continued before he began playing mobile games and soft music on his phone. he was interrupted when the alarm that he set on his phone went off. how the time passes was a mystery to him, but he softly pecked donghyuck's lips to wake him up nonetheless.

   "hyuckie," mark called softly, now pressing gentle kisses to every inch of donghyuck's face. the said male's eyes fluttered open as he blinked, slightly confused having just woken up. "time to get ready," mark explained. donghyuck whined but slowly sat up, pulling the sleeves of his shirt over his hands to create sweater paws and rubbing his eyes.

   "good boy," mark patted his head, seeing that donghyuck was beginning to make progress. the older stood up and walked towards one of their suitcases. since they would be in this suite for a while, he made a mental note to unpack his suitcase and put things where they belonged later. mark fished out a comb, cologne, and lastly a stick of chapstick. then he zipped up the suitcase and turned around to see donghyuck making grabbing hands at him. 

   the canadian chuckled, setting his things down on the dresser before heading over towards donghyuck and picking him up. "the bathroom," donghyuck directed as mark began carrying him there. "you know, i would be able to walk on my own if you hadn't destroyed my ass earlier," the smaller mumbled once mark set him down on the bathroom countertop.

   "don't say it like you didn't enjoy it," mark pointed out. "hmmph," donghyuck unintentionally pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "wait here," mark said.

   he stepped back into their bedroom and dialed the front desk. as soon as they had gotten there the night before, mark paid for their suits to be ironed and taken care of. now, he asked for them to be brought to the room. "they'll be brought to your room shortly, sir," the woman on the phone replied. mark thanked her quickly before hanging up and returning to the bathroom.

   he hadn't taken a log time, but donghyuck was already nodding off again. "why are you so sleepy, baby? hmm?" mark asked, waking the other up again. "traveling makes me sleepy," donghyuck honestly replied. the ravenette smiled, getting both of their toothbrushes and applying toothpaste. then he handed donghyuck his, and they brushed their teeth while sneaking glances at eachother.

   once they were done, mark lifted donghyuck off the counter and brought him back to their bed. a knock on their door alerted mark that their clothes were most likely ready as he went to answer it. he was very much correct and collected the clothes, thanking the worker who brought them.

   mark hung the clothes in the closet and padded over to donghyuck. without saying anything, he pulled off donghyuck's pants. "arms up," he instructed. the brunette complied and mark swiftly pulled off his hoodie, leaving donghyuck in nothing but a pair of boxers.

   "if you want to wear clothes, you have to get up and get them yourself," mark told, pointing in the direction where donghyuck's clothes hung. "i'm fine like this," donghyuck shot back sassily. he really didn't mind as mark had seen his body countless times and there was no one else around to worry about.

   mark began changing clothes anyway, but once he wore his dress pants and pants and donghyuck still hadn't moved, he sighed. "please baby?" mark asked.