⤷twenty five

[mature chapter up ahead!]

   all the way home, in the car, up the elevator, even when they were outside of the dorm trying to fit the key in the lock, mark and donghyuck couldn't keep their hands to themselves. as donghyuck's fingers had trouble sliding the key into place, mark's lips trailed his neck, his hands on donghyuck's waist from behind.

   the second the door opened, they went inside, closing the door and locking it behind them. mark pushed donghyuck against the wall, attacking his lips roughly. a lewd moan left donghyuck's throat as he bucked his hips, creating a sudden friction between their clothed members. "fuckkk," mark groaned against his lips. before they could go any further in the living room where other members could easily walk in, mark tapped on donghyuck's thigh, signalling for him to jump.

   donghyuck did as mark ordered, wrapping his legs's around the older's torso, and mark carried them to his room. their mouths were constantly pressed together, lips moving at a fast pace. while the kisses at the restaurant earlier had been soft, sweet, and romantic, the scale quickly escalated and somehow it became needy and sexual. 

   when they entered the room, neither of them even cared enough about the lack of light to turn anything on. as they made out through the dark, donghyuck was slammed against a wall. mark's fingers began trailing up his soft sweater, a tingling sensation everywhere that mark touched. the older pulled his lips away from donghyuck's pink ones and placed them on his lower neck, near his collar bones. he sucked on the pretty sun kissed skin, causing short and ragged breaths to be heard from donghyuck.

   mark continued what he was doing, sucking donghyuck's skin as he went up his neck, all they way to behind his ear. donghyuck found that his hands were burried in mark's raven hair, fingers pulling slightly whenever he felt pleasure. 

   before he could realize what was happening, mark began carrying them across the room. too distracted by mark's lips, donghyuck was quite surprised when he felt his back hitting mark's matress. mark joined him on the bed and hovered over him to keep from squashing the smaller male with his weight. though it was dark, both of them admired the other's features.

   the older just couldn't get enough of donghyuck's skin and each and every one of his pretty moles. donghyuck on the other hand, found himself lost in mark's dark eyes, filled with lust as not so innocent thoughts filled his head.

   this time, mark broke their intense eye contact as he lowered his lips to donghyuck's, pressing against them slowly. donghyuck immediately melted into the action as mark carressed his face. the kiss said so many things at once. the hidden meaning of an apology from mark as well as how much he loved donghyuck. he seperated his lips from the younger's before mumbling, "god, i love you."

  his voice dripped with admiration and his face held the same expression while he stared at donghyuck under him. a light blush colored donghyuck's cheeks and his heartbeat accelerated in his chest at the words alone. not sure how to respond as he was still getting used to hearing mark say such a statement openly, donghyuck tugged on mark's shirt, pulling him down so that they could kiss again.

   it didn't take long for the kiss to grow heated and soon, mark was pulling donghyuck's shirt over his head, leaving small marks across his skin. the bed covers were clutched in donghyuck's fist as mark pinched one of his nipples with his left hand and he began sucking on the other. "hyung," donghyuck breathed out.

   mark smirked at him, enjoying the feeling of donghyuck's squirming body under him. just to tease the younger, he pulled away, lips hovering over donghyuck but not meeting his. just as he expected, donghyuck whined needily. "what do you want?" he asked, knowing exactly what the other wanted. "you," donghyuck admitted, bucking his hips for contact. a devilish smile appeared on mark's face as he continued to stare at donghyuck. he was moving, trying to get as close to mark as possible. his pink lips were swollen and pushed into a pout, eyes half lidded and desperate pleads coming from him.