⤷twenty six

donghyuck shuffled in the bed as he slowly woke up. there was something warm pressed against his body and although he didn't know what it was, he liked it. his eyes fluttered open and then he came to realize what position he was in. mark had his arms wrapped around him with their legs intertwined under the covers.

   a faint blush dusted donghyuck's cheeks when memories of the previous night flashed across his mind.

he and mark had sex.

   it was almost impossible for him to wrap his head around, and he would've just called it a vivid dream if it weren't for the sharp pain in his ass everytime he moved too much. in the mean time while mark was still sleeping, donghyuck decided to enjoy the moment and the warmth. donghyuck slipped his arms around the ravenette's torso and burried his head into mark's chest. "i love you," he mumbled. "i love you too," mark's deep morning voice was heard, startling donghyuck.

   "you're awake?" donghyuck blinked, a light pink dusting his cheeks. he was blushing for two reasons. the first being that he suddenly felt embarrassed that mark had seen every inch of him and touched him in places no one had ever touched before. the second being that mark morning voice was really hot.

   mark hummed, lowering his lips to donghyuck's forehead and placing a soft kiss on it. donghyuck whined when mark changed positions and sat up. the older chuckled before pulling donghyuck onto his lap with his back pressed against mark's chest.

   "donghyuck," mark called softly, lips close to his ear. a short moment passed and donghyuck could feel mark's rapid heart beating against his back. the feeling of mark's hot breath hitting his neck sent chills all acrosd his skin that he was sure mark could see. "will you be my boyfriend?"

   a short gasp fell from donghyuck's lips as he turned to face mark. "d-do you really mean that?" he asked, not sure what to make of the situation. of course he was in love with mark and he knew that mark loved him back, but it didn't change his disbelief when he heard mark ask him to be his boyfriend.

   "i do," mark nodded, patting donghyuck's head fondly. "it's okay if you say 'no' or think it's too fast. i'll wait for you." butterflies errupted in donghyuck's stomach as he stared into mark's brown orbs. no matter how hard he looked, he could only see sincerity that mark indeed meant what he said. 

   donghyuck pecked mark's cheek. it was short and sweet but it made mark get the message as a wide grin spread across his face. "i would love to be your boyfriend," donghyuck smiled. 

   the smaller male left no time for mark to say anything in repsonse as he climbed out of bed and tugged on mark's shirt. "get up and brush your teeth so i can kiss you," he demanded, slightly embarrassed. mark did just that and stood up, following close behind his new boyfriend. when he noticed the way donghyuck walked with a slight limp, he apologized but donghyuck waved him off. while they brushed their teeth, shameless stares and glances were exchanged through the mirror but neither of them could bring themselves to hide their obviousness.

   when their teeth were nicely brushed and clean, they had a short makeout session in the bathroom before changing and finally leaving the bedroom. "where is everyone?" mark asked, walking around the dorm and knocking on doors to see if anyone was there. donghyuck's heart dropped as realization dawned upon him. "y-you don't think they heard us and left the dorm, right?" his voice was right above a whisper, but mark managed to hear it.

   donghyuck was worried for two reasons. the first being that it would be extremely embarrassing if all of his members heard him and mark sharing an intimate time. the second being that he wasn't really ready to share his status with mark to the rest of the members yet. neither was he ready to tell them all that he was attracted to guys.