⤷twenty eight

taeyong, jaehyun, and johnny stared at donghyuck and mark seriously. "of course this is your relationship and we can't decide anything for you, but are you really sure this is a good idea?" taeyong asked. his eyes showed nothing but sincerity while his voice was tha same tone as the one he used when he was acting more like a leader.

   "we don't want to have to hide our relationship anymore," mark spoke for both him and donghyuck. the three older guys exchanged glances before all seeming to come to a conslusion. "alright," johnny took a step back with a smile. "you guys do whatever you want. we'll just support you if things go wrong." jaehyun nodded to that and sent an encouraging look to donghyuck who was getting more and more nervous by the second.

   mark and donghyuck had called all of the nct members togather in a practice room but now donghyuck was getting worried that it was just a spur of the moment type of thing. taeyong had of course asked what was going on for all the members to be gathered so randomly, but when he heard their reasoning, he called johnny and jaehyun over too. after talking about the pros and cons of coming out to their members, they had finally settled their conversation which just happened.

   recieving confirmation from the three hyungs had been somewhat reassuring, but at the same time, now that it was actually happening, donghyuck's heart was beating in his chest like crazy. "are you okay?" mark asked, eyebrows furrowed in concern. donghyuck nodded his head weakly, "we should hurry up and tell them before i back out."

   "if you don't want to tell them anymore, i won't force you. we don't have to tell them now," mark said, caressing the shorter male's cheek. donghyuck let out a breath, "no. i want to do this."

   mark interlocked his fingers with the youngers and squeazed his hand briefly. "we'll go ahead and go inside and help you out if things go wrong," jaehyun said, entering the practice room first with the other two hyungs following close behind. now that donghyuck and mark were the only people left in the hallway, they could be with eachother a little more freely. 

   without warning, mark leaned down and captured donghyuck's lips into a sweet kiss. "what are you doing?" donghyuck blushed, covering his cheeks with his hand once they seperated. "hmm," mark hummed, kissing his boyfriend again. "i'm enjoying our last few moments of privacy." like that, he slowly backed donghyuck against the wall until he bumped into it. mark stepped between his legs as his hands made their way under donghyuck's shirt and on his small waist.

   within moments, they were lip locked, completely infused with the other's taste and scent. it was too adicting to stop. "mark," donghyuck breathed between kisses, "they're probably waiting." the older kissed him harder to keep him from talking and pointing out the reality that he wanted to forget. "let them wait."

   when mark finally pulled away, both of them were breathless with slightly swollen lips. "now everyone's going to know what we were just doing," donghyuck groaned when he saw his face in the reflection of a glass pane. "so?" mark shrugged, "you look hot." mark smirked as he watched donghyuck's cheeks turn red and notice how he chose to ignore the comment.

   meanwhile, donghyuck was admiring mark's appearance through the same glass pane that he used to look at himself. mark's raven hair was slightly disheveled (thanks to donghyuck pulling it during their short make out session). his naturally pink lips were darker in shade and his eyes were half lidded. if donghyuck was being honest, mark looked hot too.

   "done checking me out?" mark asked once their eyes met in the reflection. donghyuck hit him on the shoulder and turned around to start walking, "shut up." the taller quickly caught up and slipped his hand in donghyuck's as they approached the practice room's door.