+ bonus chapter

"mhmm, i love you," donghyuck sighed happily as mark was on his knees before him, drying his legs with a soft cotton towel.

   "and i love you," he answered, kissing the tip of donghyuck's dick mischievously, causing him to blush. mark picked donghyuck up, carrying him bridal style in his arms to the bedroom of their shared suite. he placed the sun-kissed male on the bed gently and placed a kiss on his nose before meeting donghyuck's lips.

   "i thought you were going to dress me," donghyuck smiled when mark pulled away. "i will, you're just...," he trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. donghyuck looked so pretty with his fluffy and slightly damp brown hair. his whole body was on display and mark just couldn't get enough of it.

   "i'm just what?" donghyuck asked, breaking mark out of his trance as he looked at the ravenette with innocent eyes. "..beautiful," mark finished breathlessly. a light blush covered donghyuck's cheeks which made him all the more adorable. 

   just the day before, the two of them had been in mark's home with his parents so donghyuck could officially meet them as mark's boyfriend. they spent a week there before booking a five star hotel suite in new york to stay in for another week. from korea to canada to new york, donghyuck loved traveling with mark without managers or staff around them. it was just the two of them as lovers walking in the park together at night, or sightseeing during the day. after enjoing new york, they planned on traveling to different countries until their break was almost over, lastly going to jeju island for the weekend because donghyuck's parents had a bit of free time until their son would be busy until who knows when and work started again.

   since they arrived at the hotel late at night the previous day, they settled in and went to sleep. but during the entire week that they had spent at mark's parents house, they hadn't had any sexual activity, so of course the first morning — more like afternoon — that they woke up together (completely alone),  they had sex. then they had another round in the shower, and finally donghyuck was tired.

   now with donghyuck sore and feeling lazy, mark promised to take care of him and do whatever he wanted him to. as he rummaged through his suitcase for a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, he found ones that donghyuck loved to wear and dressed him in them.

   "do you want room sevice?" mark asked, hand ready to dial on the phone if donghyuck answered yes. to his surprise, the younger shook his head no, "i want you."

   mark smiled and climbed in bed next to donghyuck. the now brunette male shamelessly stared at mark was dazed expression. he couldn't deny how handsome and attractive mark looked. despite the cold temperature outide, he wore a thin short sleeved black shirt. his raven hair fell over his eyes and donghyuck couldn't remember the last time he ever loved someone so much.

   "i'm so happy to be here with you," donghyuck said honestly. the older smiled, intertwining their fingers and ruffling donghyuck's hair. "what do you want to do today?" mark asked, allowing the brunette to lean his head on mark's shoulder. "anything's fine," donghyuck mumbled into mark's chest.

   mark chuckled, leaning down to look at the sun kissed male who now had his eyes closed. "you aren't still sleepy, are you?" mark asked. the younger nodded his head without a word. "we slept through half the day," mark pointed out. the little pout that formed on donghyuck's face was so cute that mark wished he had his phone to take a picture of it to look back at later. "you wore me out again as soon as we woke up," donghyuck said quietly, referring to their earlier activities.

   the older gently ran his hands through donghyuck's hair. "do you want to take a nap?" he was well aware of the soft tone he was using to speak to donghyuck. "i do," donghyuck said straightforwardly. "okay then," mark agreed, "but i made reservations for seven so we have to be ready before then."