Memories are merciless, (2/2) Alter

warning: the narration that will come, follows and is based on canon storylines as we know them from undertale and most universes of the fandom but also has details of my own imagination that serve the plot and the era this fanfiction takes place. also maybe a few gruesome descriptions and "da sad taking over"? dunno. you go ahead, read and judge 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

No one's POV:
-

"I wanted Samael to have a life in which he would later choose himself what path to take. When Nord was absent for his trips, I would stay most of the time at home raising him. When he grew old enough, I would take him and have walks together. From getting food, to simply taking some fresh air. And then, as I've heard it from some of the older fellow villagers, it was as if they were seeing again Calisto and me walking around like years ago, except it was me and Samael."

"Had Samael enough time and opportunities to bond with Nord too?"

"… Of course. Our baby brother was very dear to him too. When he would return home, he would always keep presents, gifts for him and adventures to narrate."

"For you? Nothing?"

"Even though I asked him not to bring anything for me, he insisted on bringing for me stuff too. I couldn't deny, he was doing it with all of his will and good mood."

"Pf. How thoughtful of him."

"… It was enough for me to see him coming back alive and well. Ever since he brought me the news of our Father dying because of pirates, I would pray, not the same happen to Nord too ever."