please read

there is something going wrong when i try to enter a cffap chapter through my phone.

like, it kicks me out instantly. it is most likely happening only to me. 

but what i think is happening is that the fanfiction starts loosing its sh*t with so many chapters inside it. i've seen fanfictions with WAY many chapters so i wonder, WHY PHONE?!

i wrote this message from laptop. i could keep writting from there, but lemme tell you, i hate typing from the laptop. it lacks a few important details which i find on the phone.

here's what i'll do:

i'll endure this inconvinience until i finish and publish the rest of the chapters of the skele boys' days in lisbon, you know, to make it seem more like another part of the story has been completed normally, without having to go suddenly on another fanfition that has the continuance. call 'em aesthetic reasons.

if the problem doesn't get fixed by then, i will start a second fanfiction and continue the story of cffap from there. if wattpad kicks me out ONLY when trying to go write on cffap, hopefully it doesn't expand on kicking me out from any other story i have, whether published, whether on drafts.

it doesn't kick me out from the greek story i'm writting alongside cffap and i hope it at least stays like this, cause it means the problem is only on cffap.

this problem is the reason why i haven't published the new chapter yet, even though you've hit the goal (much faster than i anticipated). you gotta wait maybe a day or two until the new chapter comes. go do other stuff you gotta do. see you hopefully soon.