Phenomenally innocent invitation to their table. Is it?

Where the 2 friends become more 'formal' for the music night and accept an unexpected invitation from the Infernals. Is there any reason behind that though?

No one's POV:
-

The 2 friends had to wait for the night to begin. Also they couldn't just pick a table and sit. Other monsters were here before them and had chosen where to sit. As it seemed nights like these were really popular because there were no free tables. And it was still so early! They were saying it would need 5 more hours for the night to begin.

"That's alright. I will stand somewhere and you will be on my shoulders so we can both enjoy the spectacle when it begins." Alter said and Geno fake laughed. "Nuh- uh. I'm not kidding." The taller reassured.

The 2 friends had plenty of time to do enough things. The first thing they did was go back to the poorest part of the monster town to check on something. Well, Alter had said that. They went again to the old destroyed church and found the beggar sitting near the entrance.

After making sure monsters or humans weren't around, Alter approached him and kneeled in front of him. The beggar raised head. Geno looked away feeling a shiver running down his spine. That monster had the most scarred face he could remember he had ever seen. He couldn't tell what monster he even was from the scars and the blind eyes.