An old story narrated in dreams, The fall of the depths(1/3)

No one's POV:
-

Before the Ocean Collapse, the Siren History says that for millennials there was a kingdom, once bright, peaceful and beautiful, deep under the sea.

Known by all sea creatures and even also by some landlubbers as, the Siren Kingdom. It was separated into 2 parts, the Circling Reefs and the Capital. The Circling Reefs were surrounding the capital (hence their name, wow w'rai'ter, couldn't ya find any better name?). All kind of fishes had their homes there, swimming between the decorated with aristocratic colorful corals reefs, the shiny rocks and the soft sand, living in absolute peace. In some of the areas near the C.R., sharks and catfishes were swimming there and they could approach the Circling Reefs too, without disturbing and hunting any smaller fish. It was a rule and condition these animals respected after the end of the 3rd Great Sea War.

The Capital had the homes of the sirens and on the tallest sand valley, the castle. However, the fishes had the permission to get in the Capital too, whether it was for serious reasons, whether it was just to have fun, swim around and play (even sharks and catfishes since they were respecting the rules). But not all creatures were allowed to get in the Kingdom, not even get near to the Circling Reefs. The one of them were the whales, but specifically from the biggest kinds. Smaller were allowed. The biggest could only be near the C.R. But they didn't have any problem with that. Although the Siren Kingdom was beautiful and the safest place, even by just be near the Circling Reefs, it wasn't their permanent residence.

Chosen falls for a pirate. An Afterdeath fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें