Sail for Lisbon it is then

Where when it seems there's a dead end, new adventures are about to start for Geno and the 'Reapers'

No one's POV:
-

Geno opened his eyesocket wide, waking up abruptly from the dream. He clenched his chest taking sharp fast breaths.

"F-F*ck..." He stuttered between them.

"Relax siren." He heard Captain Reaper's voice telling him calmly. Geno looked at him, he was on one knee close to him. His hand was close to his shoulder but gathered it back once Geno turned to look at him. It was morning. At least the 1/3 of the sun had appeared above the sea.

"Ew, what the f*ck is wrong with his eye?!" Dave's voice was heard next. Geno, who was almost calm after the dream stayed motionless from confusion. But then he cursed quietly and placed his hand on front of his exposed melted eyesocket. His good one scanned around and realised many pirates were staring at him.

"Ya act like you've never seen a melted-like eyesocket before black-striped f*ck." He replied looking at Dave annoyed and got up by himself waiting for the glitched cloud to come back.

"Jesus, if sirens are supposed to be beautiful you're ugly as f*ck." Dave kept going. Geno didn't deign reply to him. Being called ugly because of his eyesocket wasn't bothering him. Short yes. Otherwise he would have said something.