Prologue, if you please

Where a cave, 2 curses, a prophecy, a purple star and a crew of pirates in the search of someone will soon set the beginning for a dangerous and adventurous quest.

No one's POV:

If this was a novel, maybe it would have started with a long l o o o n g description of the environment we are now. Just so the reader, yes you, reading this right now, can get delicately adjusted. But since this is a fanfiction, where things are a little bit more relaxed, elastic and quick, we can already set to the main point. To the beginning.

How everything from the adventure you're about to soon begin reading, started.

So, sit back, relax and dive into the story...

~

It was midnight. The full moon was shining with all of it's majesty over the dark waters. Shining down also on a big black ship, which was fast sailing, ripping the waters in 2 as it traveled. Fast like an arrow it kept going, never seemingly stopping.

The winds were favourable for it, as they were constantly blowing the sail cloths of the ship, pushing just enough to not rip them. But hours later, when clouds started covering the sky, at last, it stopped. It dropped anchor about a mile away to the north side of the island of Izaro and stayed there.

The sailors could be faintly seen climbing the masts like cats and tying the sail cloths to not get blown anymore. The anchor dropped to keep the ship motionless. And minutes later, lanterns were lit up on the deck of the ship. Once the last details were taken care of and the ship wasn't moving from it's position, a big celebration of some short seemed to begin.

*clack* *clack*

The light given, was reaching even almost to the highest spots of the tallest mast. A black flag was waving gently on the breeze up there. The logo had a skull and two crossed scythes behind it. From the one eyesocket of the skull, was coming out a fully bloomed lily. Pale green vines were adding to the decoration. Such symbol could easily give an idea of what ship this one travelling in the dark was.

A pirate one.

And not just any as you will soon realise.

*clack* *clack*

Indeed, there were pirates scattered around the deck. But they weren't human. Oh no. In fact, this ship was full of monsters, in the majority ones that could easily remind you of... animals. Amongst them were only 2 humans, a buff brunette with also dark brown eyes and a skinny blonde boy with baby blue eyes and freckles on his face.