Chapter 6: What are you doing here, Villain?

Start from the beginning

"My Lady!"

"Ollie!" good God she's here! I quickly move towards Ollie and hugs her, just to escape from Vladimir's grasps.

"My lady, are you alright? I couldn't find the Royal Knight, but I met my Lord so, I ask him instead."

I look at Vladimir, who's looking at me intensely. What do you want? Are you trying to burn me with your blazing eyes?

Wait a minute, if Vladimir and the Princess meet here, it will be their first meeting and Vladimir the villain will fall in love, because the novel says it's love at first sight! OMG. Is this what it is? A live action of the novel? UWAHH! Exhilarating!

"Um... E-Excuse me, thank you so much for saving me, tower master." The princess said, composing herself from the shock.

OMG. The princess did the first move! What will the villain react?

Huh? Wait a minute, I'm the one who protected her. Why is she ignoring me? Um, gurl what about me?

"Lady, go home, this place is not suited for a weak lady like you." He walks away from the Princess, ignoring her completely.

What? What's happening here? There should be a 'love' blooming here, right? L.O.V. E people? Unbelievable! Where's the good part?

I felt Vladimir's hand on my waist and he suddenly pulls me closer. Our face was too close. I push him a little for some personal space, but I was stunned when I notice the place. Where not in the alley in the capital anymore! Where in the tower now? He teleports so fast!

"Vladimir! What the hell? Why did you bring me h — Oh WOW!"

I ran outside the tower and saw the garden full of blooming sunflowers. I can't believe the sunflower really blooms here in this gloomy place. At first, these flowers didn't bloom, maybe because sunlight couldn't reach here because of the magic barrier. But look at these babies! They are blooming!

"Do you like it?" he asked me while I'm busy admiring the sunflowers.

"No! I love it! I'm so happy our sunflowers blooms! Remember? We plant this together, right? We even fought a lot planting them. You even burned some seed *chuckles," I smiled recalling the memories.

"Ours... *blushes" – Vladimir "Ehem! Um Estelle?"

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"Can you live with me?" I look at him with my eyes wide open. Is he crazy? We're not married duh? So shameless! Gosh, I reflexively cover both my cheeks, he's making me blush! But I calm myself, before anything happens here.

"Nope, are you crazy?" I said not minding his request, pretending that it didn't affect me. I was about to turn around but he quickly held my left arm to turn me back and face him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he look disappointed.

"Just because..." How can I tell you? You know nothing about the future! If only...

"The truth. Tell me the truth. There must be a reason why you want me gone." He moves forward in my direction, leaving a narrow space between us.

No! I can't tell him!

"Ugh, great, you just ruined the mood, you're so stubborn! I want to go home now. You even left Ollie in the capital." He let go of my arm and I turn my back at him facing the sunflowers.

I heard his deep breath.

"Estelle, don't get in trouble. Stay away from dangerous places."

"It has nothing to do with you. I can handle myself. If I can't handle it? How am I supposed to survive in this treacherous world?" I explained.

"I really want to lock you up in my tower so that nobody can touch you or see you." I quickly turn and faced him thinking 'are you for real?'.

"But I can't do that, because you're my jewel. I'll try my best to make you like me." He holds my hand and kissed it.

I look at him with a lot of questions in my mind. I can't move, and can't even say a word. I'm in total shock right now. My heart is beating so fast and I think my face is like a cherry now. This is so awkward! Is he confessing right now?

After the smack kiss on my hand, he let go of it and he flicks his finger. Then, I'm back in my room.

*blushing

OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!

<Someone's POV>

Heh! That damn Tower Master! Vladimir de Russ, how dare he?

Ignoring me? The most beautiful woman in the whole Ghradeus? Presumptuous!

I wasted all my preparations just to get his attention! If I can't have him? What should I do? Hm. Should I kill his lovely friend? It looks like he already fell in love with her? Or a potion will do?

*Thunder

"Victor!"

"Yes, my lady?"

"Prepare my stuffs, I'm going to make a potion. A love potion. *evil laugh,"

"If I can't have him by being nice and pretty, then should I use what I do best? Is that right, Victor?"

"Yes, my lady,"

"Ugh... You bore me with your lifeless response Victor, go now!"

*evil laugh *thunder

----------------------------------------------------

Hi! Its Helianthus Spes, Thank you for Reading!

Please Like, Vote and Follow <3

Follow me on Twitter: HelianthusSpes

Follow me on Facebook: Helianthus Spes