chapter sixteen- truth untold

Third person's pov

Grell and Ronald together with lady Phantomhive, are on their way to find the scientist who was behind the reanimated dead to life.

" Grell-senpai, There he is!," Ronald said and saw the scientist who was running for his life.

" Oi!," Ronald ran to the scientist, with Lily anf grell trailing him behind.

Lily gasp when Ronald grab hold the man's collar.

" Sir, Ronald, Please be gentle, This man could be our hope in stopping this," Lily said as she try to get Ronald's grip off the man.

" There is a machine, that brought this all, but it's in my office," He said.

The three followed the man going to his office,finding the machine isn't there.

" Then, Where is it?," Grell asked.

Undertaker's pov

" Undertaker!," I heard young Ciel Phantomhive's voice.

" Welcome!, Earl, What do I owe this?!," Sebastian and Earl came to the large room.

" Undertaker, Answer me, What is my sister's connection to you?," Ciel asked.

My smile disappears, " Why would I tell you, Your father planned this for your sister and her alone," I said codly.

" I'm her brother and have the right to now!," He snap.

" Tch, You sound like a little brat already," I said.

It was silence for a while, until I spoke once again.

" Your father arrange a marriage between me and your sister, when she was sixteen while you were a sweet child," I said.

"  it was kept hidden due to the fate that they will have and the fate that you and your sister will endure," I said.

" But when she grown into a woman, That was the time i fell for her even more, Officialy making her my mate," I said, while smirking.

" You made mistress to submit to the pack?," Sebastian asked.

" The pack?," Ciel asked and glance back to the grim reaper.

" When a supernatural makes a pack with a human, they are bound to them forever," Sebastian explained.

" Correct, my dearie Lily, Will be my wife and the mother of my children, either you like or not," I said and heard the large opened loudly.

Grell launched directly to me.

" Adrian!," i heard my Dearie's voice, as she was about to be attack by one of the corpses.

I teleported directly to her and brought her to my chest.

" Don't worry, Dearie, i'm here now, You're safe," I said and rubbed her back.

" Adrian, does my brother know?," She asked.