Chaoter five- red butler and undertaker

Lily's pov

We arrived at aunties manor, and in my surprise there was a butler waiting by the entrance.

' I didn't remember auntie having a butler,' I thought.

" Madame red, W-We'll be seeing you in the main room and master Lau," He said.

" thank you, butler," Sebastian said and led the mistresss and master to the manor.

" It's been a long time since we been in Aunties manor," I whispered, Ciel nodded, " Indeed," he said.

We entered the main room and saw a chinese man and auntie and of course with her butler by her side.

" Lily, Ciel, so glad to see you both, I'm afriad we have a discussion about jack the ripper," Angelina Dalles said.

Motioning a seat for ciel and me.

" Jack the ripper, it has been mention that he's been targeting female victims," I said, glancing to the paperworks.

" hmm,  We're going to need more information, We're going to undertaker's," Ciel said, he stood up from his seat and exit.

Angelina went to my side, " How have you been, Lily?," She asked.

" I've been fine, Auntie," I said and entered the carriage.

Third person's pov

The phantomhive have arrived in the funeral home or The undertaker's.

" Are you here, Undertaker?," Ciel asked and opened the door of the entrance, Lily glance to the line of coffins.

" Undertaker, Where are y-" undertaker came out from the coffin that was leaning from the wall.

" Welcome!, Earl!," The grey haired man said as his eyes land on the lady phantomhive.

" and is this young Lily, Whom I knew three years ago?," He asked.

" yes sir, I remember you," She said, the mortician take her hand gently and peck it.

" pleasure to meet you again, my dear," he said, small gesture was enough to make Lily blush of a thousands redness.

" Now, what brings you here, Earl?," He asked.

" A killer is on the lose, jack the ripper?, His victims are females, have any of the corpse arrived?," Ciel asked.

" Oh yes, Some of their organs are missing, Most of them are prostitutes," Undertaker said.

" I see," Ciel said.

" We'll discuss this more further thank you," Ciel said.

" just wait a second Earl, Give me a laughter that would make me droll!," he said, Lily blinked in surprise, seeing he doesn't accept the queen's coins.

" How about I do it?," Everyone's eyes turned to the lady of Phantomhive.

" Why of course, my dear," He said.

Everyone left the room, leaving Lily and Undertaker alone.

" We'll go ahead my dear," He said, leaning on my palm.

" I know this isn't about a joke, but, what did my father told you about your discussion with him?," She asked.

Undertaker's wide smile was exchange a frown, " I believe this day would come, but I promise to your father that I would tell you when the time is right," He said.

" I am ready!, I'm more than ready!," She said, sounding like she was begging.

" I apologize, Like what I said, I will tell you when the time is right," He said.

" Yes sir, Goodbye for now," Lily said and left the shop.

She met up with everyone and noticed her down face.

" Lily, is everything alright?," Ciel asked.

Lily pulled a fake happy smile, " Of course, Ciel, let's get back to the manor now," She said.

" sure, Lily," He said.