chapter thirteen- The pack formed

Third person's pov

Lily, Adrian and William were at a dark room where the only thing that was lit are candles around them.

" Lady Phantomhive, are you certain about your decision?, There is no going back after the pack is formed," William said.

Lily nodded and went to Adrian's side.

" William, will it hurt?," She asked.

" all the pain will be pin up to your mate," He said eyeing Adrian.

Lily's and Adrian's hands were locked together and as the pack's words were said, a load of pain were slapped to Adrian's body.

She gasped and grasped her lover's hand tighter, ' just a little bit more, dear, just a little bit more,' She thought and heard William finished the vows.

" Lily Phantomhive has now become the official mate of Adrian craven in other words you are now his wife and forever partner," William said.

Adrian collapsed from the pain he had to endure.

" Dear?," Lily went to his side and shake him gently, " Will he be alright?," She asked.

" he's exhausted from the pain, he'll wake up any moment now," William said.

" I'll be going now, Lady Phantomhive," He said and leave the funeral home.

Lily glance back to her lover who passed out, ' How am I going to carry him back to his room?, Wait, does he have a room or a coffin?,' She thought.

Her thoughts were cut when she heard a tired groan that came from her lover.

" Dear, Are you hurt?, Where's William?," He asked and tried to sit up, groaning in pain.

" Adrian, please just relax, are you in pain?," Lily asked.

" no, Well, maybe a little, But I'll be fine," He said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

" so, you're my wife now huh~," He flirted, Lily blushed in embarrassment.

" though, I need a ring for you to let those bloody bastard now that your mine," Adrian said.

" Adrian Dear, I would love that but first please relax you have taken all of that pain earlier," Lily said.

He sighed, " Alright, Mother," He teased, Lily helped him get into his coffin.

Lily got a chair and sat with his side.

" Dear, A trip to Campania is coming ahead, do you mind if you accompany me with this ship?," He asked.

" Of course, Adrian, but my brother and Sebastian?, they will notice and will try to separate us," She said.

" don't worry, I have that covered, just rely on me my dear," He said and decided to have a short nap.

Lily smiled and ran her hand through his long sliver hair that she loved so much.

' yes, it will all go as planned like father would have want,' She thought.