Good ending🥰

Third person's pov

It has been three years since Lily and Adrian confront her little brother and in those three years, their little creation was now a toddler.

" Dearie?, Are you ready?," Her now-husband asked, peeking his head from the door.

" Almost, Love," She said as she straighten her dress.

She braided her hair and went downstairs, with her husband and little daughter was cuddling

" Look baby, mama is here!," adrian said and approach his wife with his daughter in hand.

" Mama!," she exclaimed and try to reach her mother with her small hand.

" hello Lyra, Why are you so cute!?," I coo, she giggled and place a wet kiss on my cheek.

" Com'on, Dear, I've prepared some tea while this little one was having a nap," Adrian tickled Lyra's chubby belly.

She giggled and hold her father's hand bringing it to her lips. Chewing it gently.

" hehehee, You seem to be a eater, baby," he said before peppers her with kisses and hugs.

The small family went to their small kitchen to have their morning tea.

Lyra was sitting on the counter with her parents having a lovey-dovey moment.

" My dear, Have i ever told you that you are so beautiful, Even in your death soon, You would still be beautiful," Adrian said as he caresses his wife's pale cheek.

" Oh, I remember you are now immortal,You will now be with me for eternity," He said and gently kissed her forehead then move to her cheek and kiss her passionately.

Adrian moan and wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Adrian, Honey, Lyra is here, please calm down," Lily said as she tried to push her husband.

" Hmn, My dear, But I want you," He said and continue to makeout with her.

Until their little girl whine loudly. The parents turned to their child and saw she had tears rolling down her chubby cheeks.

" oh, my sweet, Were you left out?," adrian asked as he brought his child to his chest.

" Sweetie, What's wrong?, You were so quiet a while ago," Lily asked as she takes her daughter from her husband's arms.

Lyra whined and pointed to her father and then replay their makeout session with pressing her fingers together as if they were kissing.

" Mama, Mine!," She whined and cuddled on her mother's neck.

The parents were shocked, Adrian thought that most baby girls would be possessive with their daddies, It felt like Lyra just slap him in the face.

" in just three years, she is very jealous now," He said and try to kiss his wife, when she felt a palm landing on his lips.

" Papa, Nono," Lyra said pouting to her father.

Adrian chuckled and brought his wife and daughter to his chest.

This was the life that He wanted as well as Lily wanted.