Chapter six- Viscount Aleister Chamber's ball

Third person's pov

Ciel and his allies decided to join the viscount's party, having suspicious about the case of jack the ripper.

Lily wore a pink dress with puff sleeves and braided her hair.

" You look beautiful, mistress," Mey-rin compliment to the young mistress

" thank you, Mey-rin, Is my brother and Sebastian ready?," She asked.

" I believe so, mistress," Mey-rin said before leaving the room.

Before Lily leaves her room, She place on a little bit of lip gloss. ' I think I'm ready now,' She thought.

Lily leaves her room to find her butler tieing the corset on her brother, She was puzzled at the sight.

" Sebastian, Why is ciel wearing a corset?," She asked.

" in order for the plan to work and for young master to get close to Viscount, he has to be dressed as a girl," Sebastian said.

" Oh, Ciel?, will you be fine with it?," She asked.

" I'll be fine!, this thing is so thight!," Ciel exclaimed in pain as the corset was starting to get tighter.

" I'll be by the carriage, meet me there, Sebastian, Ciel," Lily said and waved at the two.

Timeskip:

Ciel and his allies were at the viscount's manor, " Alright, keep in mind about the plan," Ciel said, they nodded.

This wasn't Lily's first time going to a ball or party, even as a young teen, her parents bring her with them when they go to parties or balls to introduce her to the dukes and Viscount.

" My lady, Would you like something?," Her butler asked.

" no thank you, Sebastian, just keep an eye on Ciel," Lily said.

" Yes my lady," He said and left to follow ciel.

She glance to the crowd as they dance, She felt a hand tap on her shoulder, She turned and she was met with such a handsome man, who she knew.

Undertaker?

He was wearing a black suit and the side of his face was tide enough to see his bright green eyes.

" Lady Phantomhive, Would you be my dance for tonight?," he asked.

Lily was shocked enough to speak and nodded.

He brought her to the center of the ballroom and away from side to side.

" Is that really you, Undertaker?," She asked in her quiet voice.

" Yes, my dear, too shocked to even believe, oh I'm hurt, dearest," He said teasely.

" Oh it's not like that, it's just that I'm use to you covering your face and eyes, and seeing you like this is a wonderful sight," Lily said while blushing madly.

" Oh?, even with the scar a crossed my face, my dear?," He asked, leaning closet to Lily's face only inches away.

" Y-Yes, You're so handsome," She said, burried her face on his suit chest.

The dance ended.

" That was a pleasure to be dance with a phantomhive female once again," Undertaker said and kissed Lily's back hand.

" Wait, Undertaker!," Lily called out.

" Yes, my dear?," He asked.

" Will you tell me the secret that my father told you?," She asked.

Undertaker paused for a second and take a glance of Lily.

" After everything is clear, I'll explain to you everything," He said.

Lily smiled gently, " Thank you," She said, He nodded and leave the manor, probably going back to his shop.

On that night, Lily felt like her heart was pumping so fast when undertaker is always at her side or in present.