chapter seventeen- Showdown

Third person's pov

" Lily, Why did you keep this away from me!?, Your own Brother!?," Ciel asked to the blue haired woman.

" Because it was never meant for you to know, that was father's last request for you not to know the things he prepared for my life," lily said.

" and now, Adrian is my mate and husband, bound together by the pack and he and I will forever belong to each other," She said before standing on her tiptoe and peck the grey haired man's lips gently.

Undertaker takes her head gently and pressing her body close to his, molding her lips for him to kiss.

The young boy growled and pulled out his pistol, until it was stopped by his butler.

" SEBASTIAN!, What are you doing!?," He asked.

" they're in the middle of their makeout session, you do not want a reaper to mess with when they're with their mate," Sebastian said.

" THOSE TWO SHOULD NOT DO THAT!!, NOT INFRONT OF A LADY!!," Grell said pulling out his scythe.

Undertaker finally pulls away as he let his darling breathe.

" Now, Shall we my dear," he said before blocking, Grell's attack. Lily gasped as she saw her beloved's calm face.

" Now now, there's no need to fear, I will always protect you," he said, placing a protection barrier on her body.

" there, now you won't be any harm for the time being," He said.

As the three Grim reapers fought, Lily kept her gaze to her beloved.

As Adrian's death scythe was summon, He knocked down Grell and Ronald immediately.

" Impressive, Butler, but what happens when," Undertaker teleported straight to Ciel.

Lily gasped before she remain in place.

After Sebastian get Ciel away from the reaper, Adrian stabbed his back.

" very impressive indeed, Butler, now let's see your reaper," The reaper said before revealing the demon's cinematic records.

Lily glance to the cinematic records, Before Sebastian quickly pick up, Ciel.

The room was staritng to tip, Lily screamed before she was pick up by Undertaker.

" I told you, I would save you," He said. Lily blushed.

" Oya oya, the ship is starting to sink, We should get into safety," Undertaker said. Jumping out of the room before running back to the dock of the ship.

" We'll get ourselves to safety fir-," Undertaker was attacked by the two reapers, knocking out the mourning lockets from Adrian.

Not only after Ciel caught it.

" Earl, I entrust you take care of those, since they were precious to me as well," undertaker said.

" Wait, Undertaker!, Lily!," Ciel tried to call out.

" See you in a while, Earl, I will see you next time," He said before cutting the ship into half, and left with Lily.