Bad ending 😥

Lily's pov

It has been eight months since the incident in campania, And the horrible months that I had to break my engagement with Adrian.

Everynight i would cry and beg to anyone who would come to my room to tell my brother to let me be with him.

But all fail.

It was then, I realized, I truly lost the reason to live.

That until, My brother had plans for me.

" You will be engage to our cousin, Edward milford, and that is final," Ciel said coldly to his older sister and left the leaving room.

' this is it, from now on, I'm gonna be with another man, I have to see him one last time,' I thought and ran out of the manor.

Running to the mortician's funeral home for the last time.

I arrived at the funeral home and knock on the door gently.

The door opened to reveal the grey haired man, With his hat off, so his eyes were revealed.

" Lily, What are you doing here?, aren't you suppose to be back at the manor?," He asked, frowning a bit. I sob and jumped to his arms.

" I'm engage to my older cousin, and I beg my brother to be with you, but he could not," I said.

" and what do you want me to do?, Earl already cast me out of the manor, or even acknowledges me as an ally," Adrian said.

" Yes, But to me, You're still the same man years ago, and I wish to be with you but it won't happen now," I said and sobbed on my arm.

" I suppose having tea and biscuits would not hurt so much, since this is our last time together, please come in, Mistress," I nodded and went inside the dark shelter.

While Adrian prepared the tea and biscuits, I glance at the interiors for a while, since i will never see it again.

" lily, Tea and biscuits are here," He said, I sat on a chair next to him.

" So, What do you plan after marrying Lord Milford?," Adrian asked, sipping his tea.

" Of course have his children, like what grandmother did to grandfather," I said.

" Yes, Claudia met an awful fate, and I think you would follow her footsteps too," He ssid.

" Adrian, before we part, could you do me a favor for the last time," i said.

" What is it, lily?," He asked.

I leaned forward to press our lips together, closing the gap between us, holding into each other.

" Lily, after this, remember that i love you even if you are in another man's arms," He said before pecking my forehead and led me back to the phantomhive manor.

" I guess this where farewell comes?," He said.

" I guess so," i said.

" Farewell, My love," i said as I wave my hand.

" farewell, Dearie," He said before walking away.