Chapter four- Three years later

Third person's pov

Three years has passed since the incident, Ciel has been working non-stop to find the one responsible for the murder of ciel and Lily's parents.

Lily wore a blue with a white collar and bow dress, all the way to her toes.

She brush her hair, though she had grown over the years she somehow still felt like she was still the same as before.

" My lady, My Lord wants to see you," Lily heard the butler's statement.

" I'll be on my way, please tell ciel I will meet him there," She said.

Lily place her brush down and exit her room, she walked to the new hallway of the phantomhive manor after it was burn down.

She went to her former father's office to now Ciel's office.

" Ciel, do you need something?," She asked.

" We will be visiting Madam red and Lau about the case of jack the ripper, would you mind if you accompany me?," he asked.

" Of course ciel, let me get your coat and hat," Lily said.

" No need, Sebastian has it now," Ciel said, pointing to the black butler with ciel's coat and hat.

" My lady, do you need me to get yours as well?," Sebastian asked.

" No thank you, Sebastian," She said.

" I'll meet you by the carriage, Ciel," lily said and exit the office and meet ciel outside the manor.

Sebastian's pov

I saw the lady by the carriage, She must be waiting for Earl.

" a lady like you should not be waiting out here, My lady," I said, She nodded at my statement.

" I know, that's what my mother says, though it's my choice now," She said.

" I see, are you enganged in some sort of arrange marriage?," I asked.

" Actually no, my father didn't told me who my fiancee was even before he and mother died," She said.

" Sebastian, Lily, We'll be going now!," I heard young lord's call out on us, seeing me close to his sister must have irritated him.

" why are you so close to my sister?," Ciel asked.

" We were just talking Ciel, nothing happen, now, shall we?," Lily gesture to the open door of the carriage.

" we shall, Sebastian, take us to madam red's manor," Ciel said.

" Yes, my Lord and lady," I said and place my hand on my heart where a non-existing heart is located.

" Com'on, Lily, we don't want madam to be waiting," Ciel said, Lily nodded and get inside the carriage.