Chapter eleven- forbidden relationship

Lily's pov

It was days after undertaker told me about my father's secret and Ciel had no idea about this marriage between us.

' i should get ready now,' I thought and changed from my nightgown.

I tied my corset, not so tight and put on a goth purple dress an tied my hair in a bun with a ribbon and to finish the attire, and some lip gloss.

I was finished and put on my boots and went to the main room

Third person's pov

Lily arrived at the main room and saw her butler and her brother drinking tea.

" Mistress, I see you have been awaken, Would like some tea?," He asked.

" That would be nice, Sebastian," Lily said and sat on the chair across from her brother.

" Young master, what do we have today?," Sebastian asked.

" children has been disappearing all over London, were going to have to visit a certain someone," Ciel said.

" Ciel, Sebastian," Lily called out on the two males.

" do you mind if I don't come with you on this one?," Lily asked.

" Mistress, perhaps are you unwell?," Sebastian asked.

" Lily, You're sick or something?," Ciel asked.

" No, it's just that, I'm not fit to be in this mission," Lily said to the two males.

" Oh, Perhaps, we can do it on our own, we'll promise to have the servants look out for you," Ciel said, the black butler nodded as well.

" Thank you both, you should get going now," Lily said to the two.

They nodded and leave the manor with the carriage.

Lily waved at them and went back to the manor and saw the portraits of the previous phantomhive Earl.

She then caught the glimpse of a phantomhive woman, She seems to be the only female Earl.

' is this grandma?, The one dad and Adrian talk about?,' She thought.

After her quick stroll, She went back to her room to do some sewing and reading.

It was quiet until she heard the sound of a knock.

She glance to her window and saw a man with black hair and bright green eyes, like Adrian' s.

She opened the window to let him in.

" Are you Lily Phantomhive?," He asked, She nodded.

" I see, You have been under a forbidden relationship," He said. She gasped. ' forbidden relationship?' She thought.

" was it my bond with Sebastian?," She asked.

" No, you're bond with a former grim reaper, Adrian Craven, I believe you know him," He said.

" Yes, just few days ago he confess that he was my fiancee," Lily said.

" You both must break this bond or else pay the conuscidence," He said.

" But, I can't, for the past months after my aunt died, He was there for me to comfort me and overtime, I grew to have feelings for him and finally to know that he and my father plan for us to get married I was happy because of the kind of man he is," Lily said.

" so, I won't break my bond with him," Lily said with a serious expression.

" You humans, don't understand!, have you realized what you have done?!, This is a forbidden thing you are doing with that man!," he said.

" I love him!, I love him more than anything else in this world!, and I will never leave him!," Lily said.

" as you wish, Keep this up and you will be in the to die list," He said.

Lily gasped, unable to think what to do.

" Unless, if you form a pack with him," He said.

" a what?," Lily asked whipping her tears that escape from her eyes.

" a pack, that would bond you both together in other words if you form a pack with him, you will become immortal," he said.