Chapter ten- Confession

Third person's pov

It was the next morning and Lily was getting ready to meet up with undertaker at his shop.

Lily was dressed in normal/casual clothing, with a beret at her head.

She quietly leaves the manor since it was morning and her butler and servants could hear her but thankfully they didn't

She walked to the street of London and found undertaker's parlor.

She knock and heard the door opened.

" Hello, Undertaker, I came as you said," She said.

" Oh, It's you Lily, I almost couldn't regonize you, You are, you know," He said, Lily giggled and was brought inside his parlor.

" so, would you like some tea?," He asked.

" Yes please," Lily said and sat on a chair that undertaker offered.

" So, you would like to discuss about your father's hidden message?," He asked, Lily nodded.

" it means the world to me, if you tell me," Lily said.

" alright, so it happen when  you were still sixteen, I believe you remember coming to your home before the manor was burn down," Undertaker said.

" So, your father have made a decision to have me as your fiancee," He said.

" what?," Lily asked, her arms were shaking.

" I know this must be unfortable, but your father wanted to match me with you, so I would protect you always," He said.

" And I refuse at first but then, I remember you were so fragile and needed someone to be by your side and how you resembles your late grandmother, Claudia Phantomhive," Undertaker said.

" yeah, father used to say that to me a lot, how I look like grandma," Lily said.

" Yes, so that's it, My question now is, Will you accept me as your future husband?, Be honest," He asked.

" after the events of the ball at the viscount, You were such a charming man and gentle, despite our age difference, I knew that day that I want you to be my husband, a person who I want to spend my whole life with," Lily said, with tears runing down her cheeks.

Undertaker smiled gently and wipe her tears.

" please call me, Adrian my dear, I would love to hear it with your voice," He said.

" alright, Adrian dear," Lily said and flung her arms around his neck.

" I know this is too shown, but do you mind if you show me your eyes, It's been a while now," Lily said.