Chapter three- Reunited with Ciel

Lily's pov

Undertaker took me back to his shop in the meantime while auntie is still searching for Ciel.

' Why did it happen?, who would do such thing?, Mother and father are gone, What are Ciel and I gonna do now?,'I thought and heard the door open.

" Lily, I brought some tea and dog biscuits, would you like some?," Undertaker asked.

" Of course, Sir," I said.

" Ohh~sir, I never been called as sir in a long time ago, You may call me undertaker, dearie," he winked. I giggled and took a sip from my tea.

" do you think my brother is alive?," I asked.

" I'm not in position to say it, but I know he is alive because he is like his old man, he's strong," Undertaker said.

" I guess you're right," I said and sip on my tea.

We heard the door from downstairs knocking violently.

" You stay here, I'll check whoever at the door," Undertaker said and left the room.

He answered the door and saw Angelina Dallas, Lily and ciel's aunt.

" Is Lily here?," She asked worriedly.

" yes, upstairs," Undertaker said, Angelina ran all the way upstairs.

" Lily!," I turned my head and saw my aunt, though she cut her hair.

" Auntie," I said and ran to her and hug her tightly.

" I'm so sorry dear," She said and ran her fingertips on my facial face.

" I have found ciel, He now back at the manor and it is rebuild," She said.

" Really?!," I beamed and ran out of the shop, running to the manor.

I ran to our father's office and saw him sitting on a chair with a black butler with red eyes with him.

" Ciel, I'm glad you're fine," I said and brought him to my chest.

" let me see you, our mother and father's son," I glance to his eyes and realized he has our mother's eyes.

" Black butler, You must be with my brother, If you haven't been infrom, I'm his older sister, Lily, You may call whatever you desire," I said to the butler.

" of course, my lady," He said.

" I need to speak with my brother, alone " I said and eyed the butler, he nodded and walked out.

" Ciel, I know this is hard, but we're gonna get through this together, me and you," I said and lean my forehead towards his.

' I'll protect you, like how mother and father protected us,' I thought, ' for that is the duty of the older sister,'