Chapter seven- Jack the ripper revealed

Third person's pov

It was the day after the viscount's ball, and everyone was meet up in the phantomhive Manor.

" WHAT?!, It was not him!?," Ciel slammed his palm on the table.

" Unfortunately, no, Ciel," Lily said.

" But All the evidence , some of them match up, I don't understand," Ciel said.

" How about we just take a break and resume tomorrow," Madame red said.

" Alright, maybe we just need to take a break, Would you like some tea, Auntie, Ciel?," Lily asked.

" That would be lovely, Lily," Madame red said.

Lily leaves the room and went to the kitchen to prepare some tea.

" mistress, let me do it for you, you just sit in the main room and we'll take it to you," Mey-rin said, Lily nodded and left the kitchen, on her way to the main room she found a folded on the floor.

She opened the paper and saw the information of Jack the ripper and their corpse, She glance to the bottom of the paper and saw Undertakes writing.

' Thank you, sir, I think I know what to do, but I'll have to keep it first,' Lily thought and place the folded paper in the pocket of her dress.

She enter the main room and saw her brother and aunt playing chest, just like her before.

" Young Master, Mistress, tea is here," Sebastian entered the room.

" Thank you, Sebastian," Lily said and get two for her aunt and brother.

" I think I should be going now, it's getting late, you need your rest, Ciel, Lily," Madame red said.

" I assure you, we are fine, Auntie, but I suppose so it's time to get some rest," Lily said.

" Sebastian, Take care of those two, since they are precious to me," Angelina whispered to the black butler.

" Yes, Madame," He said.

" Mistress, young master, it's time for bed," Sebastian said.

Lily and Ciel nodded and procced to their rooms.

After Lily take a bath, She was dresses in a yellow dress, with her hair brushed neatly.

' I'm gonna have to tell Ciel now or never,' Lily thought and went to her brother's room

" Mistress, Why are you on your casual dress.

" Sebastian, Ciel, I believe you would need to see this," Lily said and handed the folded paper.

Sebastian and Ciel scanned the paper, " I believe our own aunt and her butler is behind the murders," Lily said.

" hmm, all of the evidence match, some of the remains were professional extracted and our own aunt is a doctor after all," Ciel said.

" and Undertaker has mention that most of the victims were prostitute and females," Sebastian finished.

" it all makes sense now, Lily, Sebastian, prepare the carriage, We'll eliminate them," Ciel said.

Lily's pov

We were dropped off by the carriage and we heard a agony scream of a woman.

" Ciel, please be careful, She could be there," I said.

The corpse of a prostitute woman fell on the floor and the next person revealed to be is auntie's butler.

" I knew from the start it was you, Grell-san," Sebastian said and shield us with his body.

" But I never knew you would do such thing, Madame," A woman in red clothing emerged from the darkness holding somewhat a dagger.