chapter twelve- Forming the pack

Lily's pov

It was another morning.

After that sudden visit of that reaper man, I was debating if I should submit to the pack or break my ties with my future husband.

" Mistress, Tea is here, Earl grey I supposed?," Mey-rin asked as she entered my room.

" Yes, Please mey-rin," I said. She served my tea and told me about the daily things about what my butler and brother are doing.

" Mey-rin, I know this is very unannounced, But what would you do if you have someone you care the most?," I asked.

" We'll, I would protect him with my entire being, I will always chose him even if making everyone my enemy," She said.

" Oh, Thank you for your opinion, Mey-rin," I said.

" do you need me to help you dress up, Mistress?," She asked, I nodded and stood from my place and changed into a light blue dress.

She helped tieing my corset and put on my dress, as well as braiding my hair.

" mey-rin, do you mind the to get corriage?, i will be going to undertaker's," I said.

She nodded and left the room.

I put on my boots and place a little bit of lip gloss.

" Mistress, all is ready, do you need for master to know?," She asked.

" No, mey-rin, this is important matters, just tell them I took a quick stroll to town," I said and left the manor and enter the carriage.

On the way to the mortician's home, I was making my decision, ' should I submit?, if I do, it would mean I could live forever and Ciel would die from old age, but if I break my ties with him, it would lead to a different scenario,' I snapped from my thoughts, as the carriage stops.

" Here we age, mistress," Finny said.

" Thank you, Finny," I said and watch him go farther.

" Adrian, This is the only wa-,"

" No!, You won't force her to do something she would regret!,"

" if this goes on, You would exploit our beings!,"

" I don't care about us!, all I care is the woman I love!,"

Third person's pov

Lily knocked on the door, interrupting the heated discussion.

" Lady Phantomhive, I see you are here, have you made us your mind?," William asked.

" Dear, don't do this, don't throw your humanity for me, You can go, leave me, find a man who will treat you better than an old mortician," Adrian said.

Lily's heart brust when she heard that, " I don't want any other man, I want you and you only and the only way for me to have you is to submit, even if becoming immortal." Lily said.

" so, what is your answer, Lady Phantomhive?," William asked.

" I will submit to the pack," Lily said.