chapter sixty-five

Start from the beginning

None of them talked for a while after that. The fire crackled with passion, and the flames dancing in front of us lit up the shadows of the cabin. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking in the heat and warmth from the burning flames as I heard the distant sounds of insects chirping into the night.

At this moment, I could feel myself forgetting all my concerns as I inhaled Zander's strong minty scent. They weren't kings to be, and I wasn't a princess. It was just us.

Zander's large hand ran up and down my waist, his fingers lightly grazing the dress gently. He lowered his head to my neck and pressed his warm lips against the side of my throat. I closed my eyes, a shaky exhale leaving my mouth in response as I gripped his thighs. While he laced an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest, the other grabbed my jaw, angling it for him as he continued attacking the skin.

He pulled the skin with his teeth before licking the area tenderly, taking his time. Gasps of pleasure escaped my lips as he began to suck at the skin, continuing his relentless attack on the same spot. Tingles along with a warm  sensation pooled in my stomach, I had to grip him harder for support.

He tightened his hold on my jaw in response to my moan while sucking harder my bruised skin. His motion drove me insane as he kept me steady, his arm on my waist tugging me back whenever I moved. My fingers dug into his legs, trying to resist all the unfamiliar sensation surfacing inside me. Zander would alternate between circling the area with his burning tongue before biting my neck.

My chest was already heaving up and down when he let my skin slip from his teeth. His stronghold on my jaw tightened as he moved my head back to admire his work. His dark grey eyes connected with my own as he tilted my head further back until my forehead touched his chest. He bent down toward me, my heart beating faster in excitement.

He lowered his face, his lips connecting with my neck once again. A low moan slipped out as his lips glided upward, following the curve of my neck until they attached themselves to mine. His hand slipped from my jaw, sliding down to my throat. He squeezed it just enough that my mouth opened in surprise. His tongue slipped between my lips, meeting my own. He took his time, once again, his fingers digging into my waist as he pulled me as close as he could to him.

He pulled away in a swift movement, lifting me off the couch. I yelped, grabbing his shoulder for support. I didn't have the time to do anything as he lowered me onto a soft surface. Zeke appeared in my line of vision, catching my neck and shoving me on my back against the bed as he crawled above me. His knees were on either side of my thighs as he pulled me up by the neck before he slammed his lips over mine. I moaned against him, my fingers entangling themselves into his brown hair as his tongue slipped inside.

He squeezed my throat, and I moaned, pulling at his hair. He groaned against my lips, his lips taking my upper one hostage as he began to suck at it until he couldn't breathe. My lungs couldn't work properly as his other hand dropped from my face, gliding down my body until he reached my breast. His big hand encircled it wholly before he squeezed it with force. I gasped against his lips, his hand closing around my throat.

Zeke moved off me, our lips never parting from each other. A second pair of lips connected with the crook of my neck. I moaned against Zeke as Drakkar's strong masculine scent filled my every sense as he bit into my skin. My body reacted to their little touches so effortlessly.

I cried into Zeke's mouth as Drakkar sucked harder at the skin just above the collarbone. Zeke hadn't left my breast and cradled the back of my head to allow himself more control over the kiss. He deepened it, his tongue rolling around my own, exploring my every little secret. Every time I would pull at his hair, I would be rewarded with the most attractive groan.