At the same time , a text notification came from Wechat (app).
"You are back?"

Zhan Squinted at the text and fell into a thought. The one who sent the text is his ex girlfriend or more precisely, the fiancée of a certain someone. It had been a long time since he received any texts from this user. He wasn't quite sure how he is gonna respond to her.

"Mn." He replied. Thinking it was a bit short , he added, "what's the matter?"

The other side didn't reply for a minute.
"You didn't change a bit, xiao zhan."

Zhan expressionlessly typed, "is that so?"

"Forget it. It's like this, have you seen the news?"

Zhan raised his eyebrows and laughed bitterly, " It's all over the Internet. Congratulations."

"Xiao Zhan, you even have the mood to Congratulate me. Don't you feel sad?"

"Why would I? You are not suitable for me , neither am I. By the way , get to the point. Are you asking me, your ex, to plan the happy event for you?"

"You can't blame me. You're a world class event planner. Even if you were in country B I would still call you. Don't be stingy, help me out."

"Wow, Zhao Lusi , you are so cold hearted."

"I will come to the studio with my rich fiancée, watch out for our arrival! Don't forget to prepare some snacks."

"You, Ms.Zhao. Be more considerate. You will not ask If I've time or not?"

"If you don't have time , then manage it."

With that their chat ended. Zhan was in a complicated mood. He once again remembered the event with the marriage between company. He whispered to himself, "so..he was a..bi?"

Somehow, zhan feels bitter thinking about that man. It was him who left , so it inevitable. He was only 15 back then, he didn't understand love or desire. He only thought they were best friends. He didn't know what the other person thought.

"Does he still remember me?"

Zhan asked himself as he hugged the soft pillow. Zhan's feeling towards the man is complicated. Yes, he liked the man when he was 15. But it was simply like. After he got busy with his studies and career he even forgot to worry for himself, let alone think of others. It was finally when he found leisure, did he remember he had a very close friend at the age of 15.

He only made friends with him few weeks ago before he had to leave. So their bond wasn't deep. But the man was really popular in high school, every single student and teacher knew that person. Zhan also admired him but never got close. Only looked from far , thinking he isn't in the position to make friends with such a popular and rich person.

When zhan remembered the boy, he laughed at himself. The 15 year old him was having a secret crush.

Also , when the boy proposed to him, Zhan found it incredible. He was beyond happy but also felt insecure.

Since then, Zhan had imagined a lot of scenerio in his mind. Such as,

When he returns to China, he will find the boy again. Then how will go the first meeting? Will he like him?

Then zhan imagined , him dressing up for the meeting and then the two going out , having meal together and laugh together.

Then he even asked himself, will he even have the courage to meet that person?

And see. Just as he returned to China, he came to know that man is getting married. It was as if a bucket of cold water poured on his head , destroying all those imagination at once.

Then he thought, it's fine. They can still be acquaintance. He forbade himself to hope much.

Back to present, Zhan still couldn't hide his excitement of meeting his crush. Though he saw how handsome that man has come, he still couldn't help himself from getting curious.

Even though he wanted to meet him, he is still afraid of disappointment.

Zhan sighed and threw his phone aside before closing his eyes.

The next day, early in the morning, he went to his office and called Angela.
"Someone made appointment. No matter how busy you are, you have to help me sister."

Zhan made a begging face causing Angela to sigh. She then said , " You are slacking off again."

"This one time, it's the last time. Really. I want to go somewhere."

Angela took a seat opposite of Zhan, "Who is it? Your friend?"

Zhan knew Angela agreed. He rejoiced in his heart as he earnestly replied, "You know her. Zhao Lusi. Her...engagement party is near at hand...so.."

Looking at Angela's face which blackened in second , he tactically shut up.

"Xiao Zhan! Are you fucking crazy? How do you still have her contact number? Didn't I tell you to block her?! How does it feels to arrange the engagement party of your own ex? I'm so mad."

Zhan handed her a glass of water and explained patiently, "She must have seen the news about Blueberry. That's why she reached out to me.."

" you accepted her request. Then why are you running away?"

"I'm definitely not running away! I really have somewhere to go ah. It's not because of her , you know, I don't like her."

Angela Squinted at Zhan's expression. Then drank the glass of water before asking, annoyed, " when? "

Zhan smiled, "Today. One hour later. At my office. "

Angela whispered between her breath, "I knew it."

"You don't have to do much. Just tell her, I've got an emergency call. Then show them the pictures of the venue, interior design samples etc . You know the rest."

Angela nodded and looked at her watch, "Now, please, Scram."

Zhan pretended to be hurt, "sister, you are kicking out your boss !"

Angela smiled , "You don't want to go? That's good-"

Before she could finish, zhan took off. Angela shook her head in defeat. When she left the office, she asked to arrange materials and that they will have guests.

"Xiao zhan , xiao zhan , you are such a coward." Zhan laughed and whispered.