23.Je suis enceinte

Your pov

Since the minute I got inside the hall, my eyes were scanning for only one person, whom I didn't get to see for two days.

"Where is he?" I mumbled in a voice which was way too excited.

"He'll be here in ten minutes with his father" Namjoon said in my ear and I nodded.

My parents went talking with some people I've never seen.

Namjoon too was talking with some people as I was told by my mother to stay near Taehyung who had a cold look on his face, just like Namjoon and my parents.

"The duality of the family" I muttered under my breath as I took a seat beside the table with Taehyung who still had the same cold expression.

'Damn! This guy was all an alien back home'

I just sat near Taehyung as the as the dinner went on.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, I saw Yoongi's father enter the hall.

I saw beside my future father-in-law, my lil meow meow who had a cold expression on his face. Maybe emotionless.

'The duality of Min Yoongi'

"Don't drool over him" I heard someone whisper bluntly.

I turned my head to Taehyung who had this little smile on his face.

I wiped my mouth discreetly, in case I really drooled.

"Tae, give me my purse" I told and he took out the small purse I gave him earlier, telling him to keep it safely with him.

Taking out the bracelet from the tiny purse, I glanced at Yoongi who was already staring at me without anyone noticing.

(He was staring at you like~)

(A/n: So hot, so hot) (Blackpink: That line is ours)

My cheeks started changing to the color of my dress as he just kept staring at me.

"I'll go to the washroom" I said to Taehyung who nodded.

Clutching the bracelet in my hand, I walked through the empty corridors to the restroom.

Once I got in, I checked my hairstyle and my outfit in the mirror.

(Ignore that earring~)

Taking a deep breath, I looked at the bracelet and smiled

I walked out of the lavatory to the empty corridors.

As I kept walking, I felt someone grab my wrist and pin me to the wall with their body and the face getting buried in my neck.

"Yoongi" I said as I placed my hand on his shoulders.

"How did you cover up my hickeys?" he mumbled against my neck, leaving kisses on my collarbone.

"Concealer" I managed to say as I tugged his hair.

"You shouldn't have. I hate the way how other man look at your neck" he said and raised his head, capturing his lips with mine.

I kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his and I was still clutching the bracelet in my hand.

He pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes and rested his forehead on mine as I leaned my back against the wall.

Unwrapping my arms around his neck, I took his hand in mine and wore the bracelet around his left wrist.

I smiled and looked at Yoongi who was staring at the bracelet. One that read bracelet reads, 'I never dreamed I had grown up to be the world's best dad.'

He looked back at you and you chuckled with a little smile.

"Je suis enceinte" I said and his mouth parted a little.

Well, we learnt not only French kissing or eating French fries, but also the language.

He looked at my stomach then back at me, making me chuckle again.

"Come into my arms" I said in a cute voice and he hugged me with slightly misty eyes, burying his face in the crook of my neck as I stroked his hair.

I felt my neck getting wet from his tears.

"Now it all makes sense, right?" I asked.

"What makes sense?" he mumbled in the crook of my neck.

"I got weird cravings and too emotional for everything. And I throw up at least once a day" I said. "And I'm craving for all your favorite foods and yearning to sleep just like how you would do" I finished and he chuckled.

"Our baby is just like me" he said and bent down his head to my abdomen as he held my waist.

"Hi baby" he said and kissed my clothed stomach.

Placing a hand protectively over my abdomen, he raised his head back to me.

"Aigoo~ Don't cry" I said and wiped his tears.

He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me into another hug.

"Wait" he said and pulled out of the hug. "How can you walk this long? You shouldn't tire your feet too much, you have-" I cut off his rambling by pecking his lips.

"I'll go and sit near that alien. Don't worry" I said and fixed his collar. Dusting off his blazer, I pecked his cheek.

"Now go" I said and he pouted.

"When did you learn how to pout?" I asked with a small chuckle and he pouted even more.