1.Family

"Y/n" your mother called you and you walked towards the table your family was seated in.

"Are you sure you don't want to celebrate your birthday tomorrow?" your elder brother, Namjoon, the second child to your parents asked.

"Ne, oppa" you told as you took a seat. "This alien is not gonna be here tomorrow anyway".

"Yah! Who are you calling an alien?" Taehyung threw a thousand daggers at you with his eyes.

"Just because you were born an hour before me, it doesn't mean that I should always call you with respect" you took a sip from the juice placed in front of you while trying to irritate your twin brother.

"Both of you, stop bickering in my restaurant" Jin, your older brother, the first child of your parents, came out of the pantry with an apron in his hand.

"When is your flight Taehyung?" your mother asked while tasting the steak Jin prepared for her.

"4 o' clock in the morning" he said while rinsing his fingers from the finger bowl.

"Pity that I'm missing my cake" he puffed out air.

"Don't pity me for my cake. I'm not a kid anymore" you said while everyone were staring at you unsure, hearing that you didn't want to celebrate your birthday.

"Y/n" you heard a naturally hoarse voice.

"Appa" you smiled while turning around to look at your father who's collar was stained red.

"You could've changed your clothes" you said while hugging him.

"But I didn't want to waste more time" he patted your head.

"Namjoon" your father called him and he immediately responded.

"Yes appa" he said.

"About the contract with the Dutch empire" your father slowly took a seat in font of the table and continued. "Finish them".

"Why appa? Wasn't it all good?" Namjoon asked. Because ever since your family started a business with the Dutch, everything was smooth.

"They want to make a deal with Min Kao" your father's eyes turned red for a moment. "I can't tolerate that they want to trade with our enemies".

"So, what about the money and the weapons?" Taehyung asked while looking at your dad.

You've made a contract with the Dutch. The money and weapon trading between both your incomes would be affected if one of you dies.

"We have loads of them in the dock. Money is not even a matter for us" you father told as he sipped the tea.

You all were having a silent moment until someone entered.

"Kim Minjoon" a voice said as the person came closer.

He looked about your father's age, and with him came the famously infamous Min Yoongi.

Also known as Suga in the mafia world, the only son of Min Kao. He's two years older than you. People barely see him smile.

When you looked at both the leaders, they were smiling at each other with swords and needles thrown at each other with their eyes.

"Min Kao, what a pleasant surprise?" your father gave him an irony smile which was returned back with the same intensity.

"Looks like your having fun with your family" he said with a smug face as he took a seat on the table with his son by his side and his men behind him.

Meanwhile, your father's men were ready with their hands behind their back, ready to take the guns out at anytime.

"Of course. When you got no one better enough to compete with you, we spend time with relevance" your father said while one of the waiters served Yoongi and his father some champagne.

The looks given by Yoongi's father were not at all friendly. In fact, they never will be. While Yoongi just had a straight face, but enough to scare anyone around him. The aura he exerted was not at all the one a person likes to be around.

"Oh, Y/n is here too" Yoongi's dad looked at you. "So what do you plan to do after graduation?" he asked you.

'Am I supposed to answer that?' you thought while looking at your mother and then the pale sugar-like man who was staring nothing but blankly since the beginning.

'Scary' you thought again.

"Whatever she does, I think that some people don't have to get to know that, Kao" your father replied with a straight face.

"But still, Minjoon, since you have a daughter this innocent, you might have to be more careful. A lot of people are ready to bring you down" Yoongi's father finished the champagne in his glass while his son was swiftly playing with the knife.

"My daughter has nothing to do with the gang" your father was defending you.

He was a bit angry as you could see it in his face, which clearly meant business.

"Y/n, go to the car. We'll be there" Namjoon said and you nodded.

Your mother accompanied you, more like dragged you to the car, while both the rivals were in a mental war.

"Ma, can you please let me walk" you stated. Your mother slowly left your hand. "Why can't I be there?"

"Why do you have to?" your mother made you sit inside the car along with her.

"Eomma, you don't answer a question with a question" you crossed your arms.

Your mother sighed, "Because you shouldn't".

She simply stated while the driver started the engine.

You kept quiet knowing that it is not a pleasant sight to make your mother angry by your questions.

You went to your room as soon as you entered the house.

'What is it with these people always shooing me away?' you thought.

You checked the time, it was almost ten pm.

You did your routine for the night and here comes the most crucial part in life- Entertainment.

"Drama, drama, here I come~" you sang as you sat on the couch in your bedroom.

The maid entered the room and handed you a popcorn bowl.

"Thank you unnie" you said and she smiled while nodding.

You were watching Fated to love you. Yep, again.

Because that's you.

You were half way through the tenth episode when you heard a rustling sound from your balcony.

You shrugged it off, thinking it was Cutie -your pet dog.

But then you heard footsteps approaching you.

You slowly moved to your dressing table to reach out for your phone.

But before you could, a hand covered your mouth and pulled you away from your phone's reach.

You desperately tried to remove the person's hand, but failed at how strong the person was.

After a long struggle, you managed to turn back to see...

Min Yoongi.