2.Like always

"Yoongi, what-" he cut you off by covering your mouth again with his hand.

You tried to say something but he cut you off.

"Shh. Don't say anything" he slowly walked towards the door and closed it, still covering your mouth.

He placed his ear on the door and studied the situation the other side. He turned back to you after a few seconds and removed his hand which was covering your mouth.

"No one is awake outside. Now it's only our time, princess" he said and sat on the couch in your bedroom.

"Seriously Yoonie?" you crossed your arms as you sat on the chair in front of your dressing table.

Checking your phone for a notification, which is why you came near the dressing table in the first place before Yoongi covered your mouth.

"Kitty, get me some water. Cutie was suddenly aggressive and tried to bite me" he took the popcorn bowl in his hand and started playing with it.

"Did you try rapping while you were on your way?" you raised an eyebrow while looking at his reflection on the mirror.

"Kind of. Namjoon told me to try it some day" he said.

"Are you both mafia bosses for real? You both were staring at each other like you were going to kill the other one anytime this evening and then now you both try rapping?" you scoffed in disbelief.

Yoongi just shrugged and looked at the TV in your room.

"Fated to love you? Didn't we watch it for the whole time last month?" he turned to you with a bored expression while you were pouring some water for him in the glass.

"What do you want to watch then?" you asked while giving him water and sitting on the couch.

"A movie?" he asked while you laid your head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder while leaning on the couch like you both always do.

"Movie? Okay I guess. I'm tired of this Lee Gun character anyway. I feel like he's a psychopath every time he laughs" you told as you took some popcorn in your hand.

"So, what about Train to Busan?" he asked while getting up from the couch and walking towards your balcony.

"I've not yet watched it" you said.

"I know" he said and walked towards you with a box in his hand.

"What's that?" you asked while tilting your head.

He just came and sat down on the floor in front of you and opened the box.

(Pretend that it was inside a box)

"Happy 25th birthday kitty!" he smiled sweetly.

On the other hand, you were not able to control your smile and tears like you do every year.