8.Fireworks

"Looks like my kids are having fun" you and Yoongi heard his mother say.

You both turned your head to the side of the other members of BTS along with Yoongi's mother standing there.

While Taehyung was clicking pictures of you both.

"Mom!" you exclaimed and ran towards her, escaping from Yoongi's grip, and hugged her real tight.

"I missed you" you said while squishing her.

"I missed you to my daughter" she told and patted your back.

But Jungkook scoffed, "They just met for Christmas which was five days ago".

"Go and drink your banana milk fetus" Jin said. "She's having time with her mother in law".

"I'm not a fetus" Jungkook pouted and mumbled.

"Of course you are" Jin protested. "How old are you?"

"I'm 23" Jungkook said.

"How old am I?" Jin asked back to Jungkook.

"You're old" Jungkook looked at Jin and said. Soon, the oldest and youngest started bickering.

"Yah, if you both don't stop now, all of your are getting beaten up by my flip flop" Yoongi's mother said when she pulled out of the hug.

"Mom, that is-" Jungkook started but shut up when she threw fifty shades of grey at him while raising an eyebrow.

You all call Yoongi's mother as mom. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok, their parents were members in the gang. But when their parents died, they were left under the care of Yoongi's parents.

"Whatever kids, I've packed dinner along with the pink princess" Yoongi's mother mentioned about Jin. "Let's eat before the food gets too cold".

You all nodded to her and Yoongi lead you to a place which had a huge dining table with ten chairs.

And dinner went on with all of you chatting and gossiping like you were all some normal teenagers.

You always sat beside Yoongi. He'd add food to your plate and occasionally feed you, which was totally normal for you both.

Some of the maids who were hired to work here, came a bit after Yoongi's mother and others arrived.

They served you all desert and Yoongi specially ordered them to bring you chocolate mousse which he knows is your favourite like his.

And you both ate from the same, the same spoon too. Because it was normal, totally.

"What do you call an ice cream that parties too hard?" Jin asked.

"What?" Yoongi's mom asked curiously.

"Just say it" Yoongi blankly said while you were sitting beside him on the couch.

"Out of CONEtrol" Jin said making Namjoon regret his decision of breathing.

"Stop talking. Dead brain cells are coming out of your mouth" Tae said bluntly and looked into his phone again.

Jin just glared at him for a moment and continued.

"I actually wanted to tell y'all an animal joke. But it's irrelephant" he said and this time Jimin fell down from the couch and started laughing with tears.

"Do you know? Whenever I'm sad, I read my blood donor's id" you said and everyone turned to you.

"Why?" they asked in sync, even your Yoonie.

"Because it says B positive" you said and started laughing along with Jin's windshield wiper laugh.

(A/n: Even my blood donor's id reads B positive)